We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Molly was raised by a crafty mother and an inventive father; so creative blood runs in her veins. A former teacher is always a teacher so Molly decided to share her ideas and love of creativity with others by starting her blog A Bit O' Shine.
There she expounds on the virtues of handmade, crafts with a huge variety of materials, repurposes whatever she can, and makes-over everything from jewelry, wearables, and home decor to her 1973 Chevy pickup - her garden supplies hauler (and biggest makeover project to date).
When not crafting she can be found digging in her gardens, wandering around her yard (followed closely by her calico cat and Springer Spaniel) photographing flowers and sunsets, or, more often than not, sitting quietly with a cup of tea and her nose in a book.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid