We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Molly was raised by a crafty mother and an inventive father; so creative blood runs in her veins. A former teacher is always a teacher so Molly decided to share her ideas and love of creativity with others by starting her blog A Bit O' Shine.
There she expounds on the virtues of handmade, crafts with a huge variety of materials, repurposes whatever she can, and makes-over everything from jewelry, wearables, and home decor to her 1973 Chevy pickup - her garden supplies hauler (and biggest makeover project to date).
When not crafting she can be found digging in her gardens, wandering around her yard (followed closely by her calico cat and Springer Spaniel) photographing flowers and sunsets, or, more often than not, sitting quietly with a cup of tea and her nose in a book.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Star Crochet Stitch
- Delicate Shells Crochet Stitch
- Charging Station Recycled Craft
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- World Traveler DIY Magnet Board
- Anchors Away Crochet Bag
- Suzette Modern Crochet Tote
- Rustic DIY Pumpkins
- Vintage Santa DIY Pillow
- Vintage Christmas Santa Board