We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Molly was raised by a crafty mother and an inventive father; so creative blood runs in her veins. A former teacher is always a teacher so Molly decided to share her ideas and love of creativity with others by starting her blog A Bit O' Shine.
There she expounds on the virtues of handmade, crafts with a huge variety of materials, repurposes whatever she can, and makes-over everything from jewelry, wearables, and home decor to her 1973 Chevy pickup - her garden supplies hauler (and biggest makeover project to date).
When not crafting she can be found digging in her gardens, wandering around her yard (followed closely by her calico cat and Springer Spaniel) photographing flowers and sunsets, or, more often than not, sitting quietly with a cup of tea and her nose in a book.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch