We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Molly was raised by a crafty mother and an inventive father; so creative blood runs in her veins. A former teacher is always a teacher so Molly decided to share her ideas and love of creativity with others by starting her blog A Bit O' Shine.
There she expounds on the virtues of handmade, crafts with a huge variety of materials, repurposes whatever she can, and makes-over everything from jewelry, wearables, and home decor to her 1973 Chevy pickup - her garden supplies hauler (and biggest makeover project to date).
When not crafting she can be found digging in her gardens, wandering around her yard (followed closely by her calico cat and Springer Spaniel) photographing flowers and sunsets, or, more often than not, sitting quietly with a cup of tea and her nose in a book.
Projects at FaveCrafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern