We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michael Sellick is the energetic creator & instructor of The Crochet Crowd on YouTube Channel, he inspires, and celebrates creativity with millions of views. Mikey revitalizes the love of yarn arts for all levels connecting online friendships and a Show N Tell network on Facebook under the name of The Crochet Crowd.
Michael Sellick, known as as Mikey on The Crochet Crowd, was isolated and lonely in a small town with no creative outlets. He turned to YouTube in 2008 to reach out and created 10 tutorials on how to crochet. Mikey Averages 50-80 hours per week online building friendships, videos and much more, in less than 1 year became a You Tube partner. Millions of viewers are now tuning in on how to crochet. In 2009, Mikey introduced Loom Knitting as another addictive yarn hobby.
Mikey’s energy is raw enthusiastic passion of bringing an idea from the mind, playing with some yarn to form a shape, then pushing limits to see what more can be done. Mikey never tells viewers to do it a certain way instead he encourages people to absorb the idea and do the steps, but then expand it to suit the viewer’s ideas. It’s about sharing and connectivity, you will find many free patterns on his highly organized website http://thecrochetcrowd.com, many patterns have matching videos to go with it.
Michael has been busy creating crochet videos especially for AllFreeCrochet. You can see them on our
channel. In addition, you can find his entire video library on YouTube at
Michael's Projects at FaveCrafts:
Child's Mini Cape or Shawl
Colorful Crochet Hat
American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 1
American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 2
American Flag Loom Knit Hat: Version 3
How to Crochet an Octagon Granny Afghan
Michael's Videos at our sister site AllFreeCrochet.com
How to Cast off Loose Ends
How to Change Colors without Knots
How to Change Colors without Knots- Left Handed Version
Left-Handed 2 Tog Increase
Right-Handed 2 Tog Increase
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life