We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When you talk to Lisa Hamblin of Crochet N More, you come away knowing one thing, she is a woman with the courage of her convictions. You might think of crocheting as a hobby, but for Lisa, it s been like watching her destiny unfold.
I love God, my family and crocheting in that order. When you put God first, everything else seems to fall into place. And Crochet 'N' More has definitely fallen into place!
Lisa was in 7th grade when she started crocheting. Her parents would take her and her sister to the department store sometimes and let them pick one thing they wanted. She always picked two things: a skein of yarn and a hook.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons