We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When you talk to Lisa Hamblin of Crochet N More, you come away knowing one thing, she is a woman with the courage of her convictions. You might think of crocheting as a hobby, but for Lisa, it s been like watching her destiny unfold.
I love God, my family and crocheting in that order. When you put God first, everything else seems to fall into place. And Crochet 'N' More has definitely fallen into place!
Lisa was in 7th grade when she started crocheting. Her parents would take her and her sister to the department store sometimes and let them pick one thing they wanted. She always picked two things: a skein of yarn and a hook.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid