We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Janelle is the working mom behind Of Pinks and Fairy Tales, a craft inspiration blog that features jewelry ideas, home decor and simple sewing projects. She shares her love for crafting by including tutorials for some of her projects so that others can try them too.
Being a mom who also works full time leaves her little time for crafting so most of her projects are quick and easy to make. She finds inspiration in everyday things she sees around her and she likes to try new things.
She has dabbled in parchment craft and paper embossing, specializes in jewelry design, and has been teaching herself how to sew since 2010.
To see Janelle's projects, visit her at Of Pinks and Fairy Tales.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Pretty Pearl Bow
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece