We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bonjour! I'm Becky and I'm so happy to meet you.
My funny last name “Kazana” is a Swahili word which means “to busy oneself" "to make a home”. My husband and I fell in love with this philosophy during our travels in Africa, and decided to adopt Kazana as our last name. It reminds us that our home is not a physical place, but our life together.
In the last three years, our travels have taken us through Africa, Europe, China, and all over the United States. We have recently moved to The Big Island in Hawaii where we are enjoying the endless summer denied us growing up in Minnesota!
I sell original artwork, greeting cards, and one of a kind Pipettes in the Becky Kazana Etsy shop. Vintage and one of a kind goodies in the Fab Miss B Etsy shop. I chart the inspiration I find around me everyday on my blog, The Fab Miss B. I post links from around the web via my Facebook page and Twitter is such fun way to exchange inspiration and ideas.
Whew! So many portals! See you around this big lovely interweb!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Father's Day Spice Rubs
- Mother's Day Embroidered Lavender Sachets
- Crepe Easter Egg Cups
- Tiny Easter Bunnies
- Crepe Paper Rose Bouquet
- Custom Couple Silhouettes
- Wine Cork Board
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid