We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hi, I'm Anshu. I blog about sewing over at Blooms And Bugs. I'm an engineer by day but sewing is the thing that gets me out of the bed every morning.
I have been sewing and crafting for as long as I can remember. I started sewing while imitating my aunt, whom I looked up to as a child. After dabbling in painting, crochet, and various other hobbies I finally realized that sewing is what I love most.
I stopped sewing for a few years because I was studying/working in a highly competitive field which didn't leave
much time for anything else. The birth of my daughter a couple of years back nudged me back to my sewing machine.
I started out with sewing a few dresses for her and just couldn't stop. Currently she's my main muse and model but I love sewing for kids and just look for an excuse to make something for the kids around me.
I blog at Blooms And Bugs about my sewing adventures, and I also have a small etsy store with the same name. Feel free to visit me anytime!
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Nylon Snow Pants for Kids
- Soft and Cuddly Scarflette
- Kaftan Dress Tutorial
- Fast and Fancy Fingerless Princess Gloves
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More