16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
By: The Editors of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook from FaveCrafts.com
When decorating your home, you can't go wrong with a beautiful angel craft. Whether you are decorating for the holidays or creating permanent fixtures for various rooms, this collection of angel craft projects will help you choose a lovely little angel. Many of these angels are designed as Christmas ornaments, but any one of these beautiful projects would be a great decoration for the holiday.
You can use angel crafts for any number of decorative purposes – they look lovely just about anywhere. In this free eBook, you will find angels to hang on your walls, put in your gardens, decorate a Christmas tree, and even more. With your crafty imagination, there is no limitation to what you can do with these beautiful projects. Work your way through all the crafts in this eBook to give your home the angelic touch you've been looking for.
These all-purpose angels are just what you need to put all your crafting supplies to use. You'll love the variety of creations you can make following along with these simple tutorials. Many of these angel crafts are free-standing, so put them anywhere you'd like. Whether you use these little angels to decorate your bedroom, your bathroom, your living room, or your basement, you're sure to love special touch they each add to any environment.
Choose your very favorite angel to make, or make them all. Check out this section of the free 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations eBook to find inspiration for decorative angels you can use however you'd like.
Clay Pot Garden Angel, pg. 14: Use this tutorial to learn how to make an angel out of small clay pots. This project is perfect to display in your garden or on your patio. If you have a friend who is a gardening enthusiast, this angel craft makes a great gift.
Patriotic Flying Angel, pg. 17: Make an angel that emulates the beauty of America. Show off this angel craft at a Memorial Day or Fourth of July celebration. You'll enjoy combining your love for angels with the red, white, and blue of your homeland.
- Angel Wind Chime, pg. 20: Put this beautiful angel craft on your front porch to welcome guests to your home. They'll love the checking out the handmade angel floating beneath a rainbow.
Wire angels have that special lightweight appeal to them that really says "angelic." When you think of angels, the images that come mind are probably lovely, shimmery, and shiny. Well, you can bring those images to life with these simple crafts. Learn how to use wire and metal to create beautiful angels with which to decorate your home. You will be absolutely enthralled with the glimmering glow they add to the rooms where you display them.
Check out this section to learn how to make a wire angel you can hang and a wire angel you can put on your table. No matter what time of year you create and show off your handmade angels, you're sure to love their beautiful appearance.
Bell Angel, pg. 23: "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings," said Zuzu in "It's a Wonderful Life." This angel craft perfectly encapsulates the line and would look great on your Christmas tree or on a gift. This project looks so divine, you might want to make a few.
- Heavenly Angel Centerpiece, pg. 26: Make an angel to use as the centerpiece for your Christmas dinner or as a unique home decoration for any room in your house. Everyone who sees this lovely Christmas craft will surely appreciate its beauty.
Your cooking is heavenly, so decorate your kitchen in a way that lets everybody know how good your food is. These angels are just what you need to give your kitchen that special, homey look that you desire. Don't let your countertops sit plain and bare when you have the artistic skills to make a change. Use these tutorials for angel crafts to instantly step up the appearance and feel of your kitchen.
Check out this section for ways you can put your pottery skills and decorating skills to use. You won't be able to wait to show off the angels you can create for your kitchen. Round up all of your crafting supplies, and get started with these beautiful angel crafts.
Patina Topiary Angel, pg. 29: Your family will love seeing this angel craft when the holiday season comes around. This tutorial will show you how to make an elegant decoration featuring ribbon and roses. Put this lovely angel craft anywhere in your kitchen for a lovely conversation piece.
- Pottery Clay Angels, pg. 32: Show off your pottery skills with this angel craft. You can make a whole family of clay angels wearing darling little halos. These lightweight angels would look just right as a centerpiece for your table or as a decoration for your countertop.
Nothing says Christmas like a good angel craft. These projects are perfect for a variety of Christmas needs. Whether you're looking for angels to hang on your Christmas tree or angels with which to fill your home for the holiday season, these tutorials are exactly what you need. Choose any or all of these crafts to make – you'll even be impressed with yourself. These angel crafts are guaranteed to make your entire family proud and have everyone wondering how you did it.
Take a peek at this section to find inspiration for Christmas angel crafts. The tutorials you'll find employ a variety of crafting skills and styles. Pick the projects that use your favorite craft skill or challenge yourself to try something new. No matter which angels you make, they're sure to fill your home with the amazing spirit of the Christmas season.
Peppermint Stripes Guardian Snow Angel, pg. 38: This angel craft gives a whole new meaning to making snow angels. Check out this tutorial to learn how to make an angel you'll love to show off in the winter. What's more, this craft features candy, and everyone loves a craft involving candy.
Snowman and Angel Ornaments, pg. 40: Frosty and the angels pair up for an adorable ornament set in this fun angel craft. You'll love seeing these homemade ornaments displayed on your tree every year. Give these ornaments a unique touch by dressing them up as you like. You could even change the snowman's scarf and hat each year to mix it up.
- Dated Angel Ornament, pg. 43: Get ready to do some cross-stitching to make this angel craft. This beautiful project serves as a lovely ornament for the Christmas season. Your whole family will love seeing this angel craft displayed in your home around Christmas.
As you can see, angel crafts come in a variety of forms and can be made from a variety of materials. You can put angels just about anywhere inside or outside your home, so let your creativity shine and see what ideas you come up with. From angels for the garden to angels for your kitchen, there's something for everyone when it comes to angel crafts.
With your free copy of our 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations eBook, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more plus a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
Give your home the angelic touch you desire with any of these free angel craft ideas. Try one, try them all, the projects in our Angel Crafts eBook are great for crafters of all ages and expertise. Download your free copy of our 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations eBook today!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 124 Easy Christmas House Crafts
- Swirls of Snow Ornament
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Crochet Candy Cane Steering Wheel Cover
- Recycled CD Holiday Ornament
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- "26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas" free eBook
- "Make it a Red Heart Holiday" eBook from Red Heart Yarns
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Unique Tampon Angel
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Ladybugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Reworked Rainbow Table DIY Craft Project
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project