Try this fun foam Christmas tree to decorate your house this holiday season in a fun way! The kids will have a blast making this goofy foam tree.
- Foam Paint
- FPG02 - Pink Glitter
- FPG03 - Lime Glitter
- FP04 - Red
- FPG05 - Gold Glitter
- FP06 - Green
- FP07 - Purple
- FP09 - Black
- Magnetic strips (optional)
- Craft knife
- Ruler or straight-edge
- 1/4" ribbon in assorted colors
- Paper towelsFoam glue or low-temp hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Large foam sheets: lime green, turquoise, bright green, fuchsia
- Regular roam sheets: yellow, fuchsia
- Foam shapes: round ornament; candy canes; small and large hearts; small and large circles
- Large Styrofoam sheet
- Use straight-edge and craft knife to cut out desired size tree shape from Styrofoam sheet. (Ours is 36" tall.)
- Cut pieces of lime green, turquoise, and bright green foam slightly larger than Styrofoam. Cut out star from yellow foam and tree base from fuchsia foam. (Refer to photo for placement) Position and adhere with foam glue or low-temp hot glue.
- Remove protective seals from under Foam Paint caps. Replace caps.
- Use Gold Glitter to make swirl on star, Pink Glitter for lines on base, and Green Glitter to outline tree sections.
- Use desired foam paint colors to embellish and personalize foam shapes and ornaments. Let dry.
- Position and adhere garland, ornaments, candy canes, etc. Let all dry.