We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Simply Fused walks you step by step through the menthod of working with Fuseworks kilns and glass. This no-flame method of glass fusing is a great way to fuse layers of glass together for easy glass designs.
Whether you want to learn to work with Fuseworks glass to create fun jewelry or to design pieces for your home, this book gives you guidance on all types of projects. From a Pretty as a Daisy Necklace to wall art, bottle stoppers, and more, you'll build your skills as you progress through the projects. Basic instructions begin the book, giving you the building blocks you'll need to tackle these projects. And since there's fluxuation among microwaves, the book even provides you space to record information on your trials so you can hone your knowledge. There are also full-size patterns for every project and trouble-shooting tips.
This flame-free manner of working with glass will allow glasswork to open up to a whole new audience.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More