Paper Doll Dress Up
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper dolls have been cherished for years and years…I remember my first paper doll set…and I have nieces who still love playing dress up with their paper dolls. Generations of girls have found pleasure in this well-loved craft…and now you can create your own dress up dolls (and all her clothes) with durable plastic canvas!
In Paper Doll Dress-Up, you’ll learn how to create a cute doll using plastic canvas. You and your kids can then dress her up with the five outfits featured in this collection. You can make a fun beach outfit, a 4th of July dress, a cute wintertime ensemble, a Christmas baking outfit, and you can even make some fun friends and embellishments for your doll, like a cute puppy, a play house, and even a little doll for your doll to play with!
The pattern for Sofia, the featured plastic canvas doll, is easy to follow and alter to suit your needs. Match her hair color to your daughter’s hair…or create a whole collection of dolls so your daughter has a fun cast of characters to play with.
The great thing about these plastic canvas patterns is that they’re much more durable than paper…so you and your daughter can enjoy playing with these cute dolls for generations to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Finding Your Motivation Coloring Book Review
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- My First Craft Book
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Steampunk Chic
- Quilt Boutique
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Faux Fur Crossbody Bag
- Rustic Wedding in a Barn
- DIY Burlap Aisle Runner
- Shell N Picots Slouch Hat
- Recycled Pallet and Scrap Booking Shelf
- Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
- Candy Corn Fabric Wreath
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Big Knit Easy Blanket Sweater
- Pick Your State Printable Art