Paper Doll Dress Up
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper dolls have been cherished for years and years…I remember my first paper doll set…and I have nieces who still love playing dress up with their paper dolls. Generations of girls have found pleasure in this well-loved craft…and now you can create your own dress up dolls (and all her clothes) with durable plastic canvas!
In Paper Doll Dress-Up, you’ll learn how to create a cute doll using plastic canvas. You and your kids can then dress her up with the five outfits featured in this collection. You can make a fun beach outfit, a 4th of July dress, a cute wintertime ensemble, a Christmas baking outfit, and you can even make some fun friends and embellishments for your doll, like a cute puppy, a play house, and even a little doll for your doll to play with!
The pattern for Sofia, the featured plastic canvas doll, is easy to follow and alter to suit your needs. Match her hair color to your daughter’s hair…or create a whole collection of dolls so your daughter has a fun cast of characters to play with.
The great thing about these plastic canvas patterns is that they’re much more durable than paper…so you and your daughter can enjoy playing with these cute dolls for generations to come.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More