How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you ever looked at something and thought, "This could use a little sparkle!"? Well, there's a quick and easy way to add style and texture to your favorite wearables and accessories...and it's as simple as pulling thread with a needle.
The art of bead embellishments goes back several years, and it's a well-loved pasttime that still fascinates and inspires crafters to this day. Applying beads to fabric with hand stitches is relaxing and meditative, and you can create countless designs for personalizing clothes and accessories...and there's no better place to get started than with this collection of 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs.
Broken down into popular sections, such as Flora and Fauna, Symbols and Objects, Monograms, Circular Designs, and Abstract Designs, How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Ideas is a bead lover's dream come true. Each section contains a handful of designs and motifs, and each pattern is accompanied with a full-color photo, an assembly graph, and helpful hips and tricks for adding extra texture and color.
As a lover of beads and a collector of all kinds of bead styles, I loved browsing through this book and exploring all the different designs I could make. I found awesome monogram ideas for the seedbeads I have in my stash, and all the mixed beads I have left over from other projects can be put to use creating beautiful floral designs.
Perfect for learning how to add a little bit of sparkle and shine to your projects, How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs is a fabulous book for the DIY lover. With lots of beautiful designs to look at and a whole assortment of suggestions for using leftover beads, this book is a must-have for those who love to make their own wearables and accessories.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Knits for Nerds
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- How to Make Stuffed Animals
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor