How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you ever looked at something and thought, "This could use a little sparkle!"? Well, there's a quick and easy way to add style and texture to your favorite wearables and accessories...and it's as simple as pulling thread with a needle.
The art of bead embellishments goes back several years, and it's a well-loved pasttime that still fascinates and inspires crafters to this day. Applying beads to fabric with hand stitches is relaxing and meditative, and you can create countless designs for personalizing clothes and accessories...and there's no better place to get started than with this collection of 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs.
Broken down into popular sections, such as Flora and Fauna, Symbols and Objects, Monograms, Circular Designs, and Abstract Designs, How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Ideas is a bead lover's dream come true. Each section contains a handful of designs and motifs, and each pattern is accompanied with a full-color photo, an assembly graph, and helpful hips and tricks for adding extra texture and color.
As a lover of beads and a collector of all kinds of bead styles, I loved browsing through this book and exploring all the different designs I could make. I found awesome monogram ideas for the seedbeads I have in my stash, and all the mixed beads I have left over from other projects can be put to use creating beautiful floral designs.
Perfect for learning how to add a little bit of sparkle and shine to your projects, How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs is a fabulous book for the DIY lover. With lots of beautiful designs to look at and a whole assortment of suggestions for using leftover beads, this book is a must-have for those who love to make their own wearables and accessories.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life