How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you ever looked at something and thought, "This could use a little sparkle!"? Well, there's a quick and easy way to add style and texture to your favorite wearables and accessories...and it's as simple as pulling thread with a needle.
The art of bead embellishments goes back several years, and it's a well-loved pasttime that still fascinates and inspires crafters to this day. Applying beads to fabric with hand stitches is relaxing and meditative, and you can create countless designs for personalizing clothes and accessories...and there's no better place to get started than with this collection of 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs.
Broken down into popular sections, such as Flora and Fauna, Symbols and Objects, Monograms, Circular Designs, and Abstract Designs, How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Ideas is a bead lover's dream come true. Each section contains a handful of designs and motifs, and each pattern is accompanied with a full-color photo, an assembly graph, and helpful hips and tricks for adding extra texture and color.
As a lover of beads and a collector of all kinds of bead styles, I loved browsing through this book and exploring all the different designs I could make. I found awesome monogram ideas for the seedbeads I have in my stash, and all the mixed beads I have left over from other projects can be put to use creating beautiful floral designs.
Perfect for learning how to add a little bit of sparkle and shine to your projects, How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs is a fabulous book for the DIY lover. With lots of beautiful designs to look at and a whole assortment of suggestions for using leftover beads, this book is a must-have for those who love to make their own wearables and accessories.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- The Big-Ass Book of Crafts 2
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
- Create with Transfer Artist Paper
- Mod Podge Rocks!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea