We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It seems that what's old is new again! It's time to say hello to an old friend that we thought was gone forever...macrame! Back with a knot-ful vengence, macrame is the newest him and fun craft that's taking the creative world by storm. Crafters of all ages are embracing this nostalgic pasttime and creating decorative artwork that goes way beyond simple pot holders and wall decor.
In her new book, Hello! Macrame, author Samantha Grenier gathers 13 contemporary projects that dramatically update this vintage hobby. With new designs for accessories and home decor, Hello! Macrame shows crafters how to make amazing knotted creations using colorful craft cords. Bright colors and fresh ideas give this well-loved hobby a new look and is inspiring a new crafting generation to knot the day away with macrame cord.
The great thing about macrame is that it's easy to learn and requires no elaborate equipment or materials. All you need are your fingers, some cord, and a little imagination! Even if you've never knit or crochet or done any type of macrame crafting, you'll be able to create the patterns in Hello! Macrame. With a wide variety of projects to choose from, this book teaches you how to create rugs, bags, plant holders, pillows, and so much more. Each project has several full-color step-by-step photos to make the knotting process easy to learn and understand...and several projects also have helpful decorative tips to give you some suggestions on how to bring this retro craft style into your modern decor scheme.
Filled with fun and colorful projects that crafters of all ages are sure to love, Hello! Macrame brings back everything we used to love about macrame and gives it a much-needed modern update. With bright colors and designs that look professionally done, these projects are so easy to make that you'll be shocked you didn't need more supplies to make them! So gather up your crafting cord, stretch out your fingers, and get ready to say hello to macrame!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers