99 Cross Stitch Luvable Pets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I don't know about you, but I love showing off how much I love my dog. He's been with me through everything and I'm always more than excited to talk about him or show him off to anyone who seems interested! If you're a proud pet parent like me, you're going to love this collection of Luvable Pets...an adorable assortment of 99 cross stitch patterns to help you show off your favorite four-legged friend.
Luvable Pets is a book chock-full of furry fun and cuddly critters. You can learn how to create one of 99 adorable patterns to help showcase how much you love your pet. From angel fish to kittens, ferrets to poodles, there's something for all kinds of pet lovers in this cute collection.
Each pattern in Luvable Pets comes with an easy-to-read chart and stitch guide. There are just so many cute patterns in this book that it's so hard to pick just one to make! I have to say that my personal favorites have to be the Schnauzer and the Scottish Terrier. As a lover of both breeds, I had such a hard time deciding which one I wanted to make!
Great for adding to a blanket, pillow, or just framing and hanging on your wall, these super cute Luvable Pets patterns are perfect for the animal lover in all of us!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow in the Dark Table Tutorial
- Convertible Cowl Knitting Pattern
- Painted Apple Mason Jar Craft
- Cotton Candy Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- After School Snack Painted Wooden Caddy
- Mouse Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Snowman Hat Crochet Pattern
- Pumpkin Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Wavy Square Crochet Pattern