10 Minute Blocks 2
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book covers the variations on 3-seam squares. McNeill is an expert to learn from and the squares include Starburst, Solar Winds, Oasis, Large Sampler, Garden Delight, and Pom Pom de Paris. The detailed photography inspires and the colors just pop off the page. Illustrations take you step by step through the process. Information included covers rotary cutting, sewing basics, binding, layering, and basic quilting by hand quilting or machine quilting. The publisher has a large library of quilting books and this is one I highly recommend for any quilter’s stash!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Card Making with Cricut
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid