Weekly Talk Radio Show Connects Growing Craft Community
Weekly craft radio show from FaveCrafts.com features projects ideas, industry experts and craft celebrities.
March 10, 2010— Northbrook, IL— FaveCrafts.com is a popular destination for crafters seeking free projects, instruction and inspiration on the web. With the help of host and producer Tiffany Windsor, FaveCrafts premiered their new weekly craft radio show on Sunday March 7, 2010 on BlogTalk Radio. Crafters can listen for free each Sunday evening.
For the premiere episode of FaveCrafts Radio, crafters tuned in to hear the lively discussion and participate in the accompanying chat room. Craft questions posed in the chat room were answered live by show guests. Craft celebrity Kathy Cano-Murillo, also known as the Crafty Chica, talked about creative inspiration and gave away three copies of her book, Waking up in the Land of Glitter.
Each weekly episode of FaveCrafts Radio includes live interviews, special reports and the popular creative roundtable discussion. FaveCrafts radio invites authors, designers and celebrities to the show to discuss topics ranging from crochet and knitting to recycling and eco-crafts to creative nostalgia. Future episodes will include interviews with movers and shakers in the craft industry including craft industry pioneer Aleene Jackson, trend-setting author/designer Mark Montano, national spokesperson and QVC personality Julianna Hudgins, and Emmy-award winning CHA Spokesperson Terri-O.
Crafters can tune in live on Sunday nights from 7-8:00 pm ET (6 pm Central, 5 pm Mountain, 4 pm Pacific). Past episodes can be streamed directly at FaveCrafts.com by selecting FaveCrafts Radio in the top, orange menu, and can be downloaded for free from iTunes. Listeners can set also reminders for upcoming radio show episodes.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- Recycled Paper Bag Bracelets
- Turn Old Books into a Knife Block
- Book Wreath
- 19 Recycled Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- Simply Savvy Crochet Ruana Pattern
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff