Warm Up to Fall Weather with a New Crochet and Knit Throws eBook From Red Heart Yarns and Favecrafts
Don't let the weather cool down your mood. Snuggle up in style with these great crochet and knit throw patterns! Download this eBook for free at Favecrafts.com.
October 6, 2011—Northbrook, IL—As autumn progresses, the temperature across the continental United States drops about twenty degrees, spurring the yearly explosion of autumn colors across the nation's deciduous forests. North America is home to over 650 known species of deciduous trees, meaning those trees that shed their leaves in autumn. Considering that deciduous forests cover about a third of the US, imagine how many leaves must fall each year! Whether you enjoy leaping in your freshly raked pile of leaves or simply watching the colors change, everyone loves to warm up inside by wrapping up in a nice warm blanket.
Don't worry about the weather this year. FaveCrafts.com has teamed up with Red Heart Yarns yet again to bring you We’ve Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws, the latest free eBook that features the best crochet and knit patterns for all of your cold-weather needs. Whether you're a fall fan or a snow bunny, you can rest assured that you'll stay warm through every chilly month with homemade wraps, throws and afghans. Creative and unique blanket patterns make the perfect addition to your décor or an ideal gift for any occasion.
In this free, downloadable eBook, you'll find 25 patterns for every type of throw made from the softest and most durable materials from Red Heart Yarn. Perfect your technique in technicolor with a Crocheted Multicolored Throw (p. 7), or produce a professional granny square blanket with the Touch of the Countryside Floral Crochet Throw (p. 31).
If handmade afhgans are more your style, develop your artistic expertise with the patterns in We’ve Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws. Friends and relations alike with stand in awe of your artful flair when you stitch them their very own afghan to ward off the winter winds. The Arrowhead Lace Knit Throw (p. 8) is a perfect project for beginners casual crochet enthusiasts. Seasoned veterans should show their patriotism with the American Spirit Stars and Stripes Throw (p. 22), or for something a little more off-the-wall, try the Colorful Twists and Turns Crochet Throw (p. 24)!
Find these warm, toasty projects and more ideas for knit and crochet throws in We’ve Got You Covered: 25 Crochet and Knit Throws. You can download this free eBook from Red Heart Yarns and FaveCrafts.com by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Afghans/Weve-Got-You-Covered-25-Crochet-and-Knit-Throws-free-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarns or the "Latest Free eBooks" page on FaveCrafts.com.
Jessica Farris, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 24 Genius Crafting Tips from Our Readers
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Baby's First Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Pringles Can Storage Container
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial