FaveCrafts Twitter Scavenger Hunt
What is it?
We are holding a Crafty Scavenger Hunt here at FaveCrafts just for our twitter followers, starting Monday, August 18th and ending Friday, August 21st. Favecrafts twitter followers will search for answers to five craft questions, one for each day of the week, on the FaveCrafts.com website, for a chance to win a Dimensions Punch Needle kit.
How do I play?
First, you have to follow FaveCrafts on twitter to play.
We will tweet a new crafting question each day this week, starting Monday, August 18th. You'll have to find the answers to the questions on the FaveCrafts.com web site. You might have to hunt a little to find the answers, but our navigation is there to help.
Look for a new question from the FaveCrafts twitter page every morning.
On Friday August 21, after the last question is sent out on twitter, post ALL five Favecrafts.com pages that answer the questions on our Facebook fan page. We will accept the titles of the pages or the urls.
The first FIVE people to post all 5 answers correctly will WIN!
What will I win?
WIN one of five Dimensions Punch Needle Craft Kits to create a festive ornament or fashion pin! Each kit includes thread, printed fabric, felt, pin back and easy-to-follow instructions. Punch needle tool not included. Here are the five kits we are giving away to five lucky twitter followers:
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Sweet Baby Dreams Afghan
- Diamonds From Squares Blanket
- Sweet Dreams Hat
- Giant Yarn Plush Knit Bag
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
- Crystal Drops Crochet Cowl
- Dip Dyed Canvas Tote
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder