Turn Trash into Treasure with New eBook from FaveCrafts.com
Filled with tons of creative ways to turn your trash into treasure, this creative crafting guide will help you declutter your home, organize your living space, and even show you how to make your very own home accents using items that are in your recycling bin right now.
January 25, 2013—Northbrook, IL—Looking for some clever ways to use up items around the home? If you have an overflowing stash of toilet paper rolls, Mason jars, pop cans, water bottles, fabric scraps, and newspapers, this eBook is for you. From simple organizers to beautiful pieces of jewelry, the projects in Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts will leave you inspired to find a new way to use everything in your home.
Broken down into helpful sections, including “Crafting with Tin Cans and Aluminum”, “Wine Bottle Crafts”, “Tee Shirt Crafts”, “Crafting with Toilet Paper Rolls and Cardboard”, and “Crafting with Plastic and Glass”, Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts is the ultimate guide to reusing, recycling, and repurposing today’s trash into tomorrow’s treasure.
According to GreenWaste.com, “The average person generates 4.5 pounds of trash every day – about 1.5 tons of solid waste per year. Although the EPA estimates that 75 percent of solid waste is recyclable, only about 30 percent is actually recycled.” With the help of Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts, creative minds can help eliminate their trash output by reusing items like spaghetti jars, soup cans, and even milk cartons to organize and decorate their home, garden, and workspace.
Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy the projects and tutorials in Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts. In this free eBook, you’ll find a clever way to use empty tuna cans (Tuna Can Party Lights, pg. 9), a stylish and fun way to upcycle an old tee shirt (Tee Shirt Fringe Scarf, pg. 18), a unique and clever use for an old toilet paper roll (Paper Tube Lavender Sachet, pg. 26), and an easy way to use up all those scratched and unused CD’s (Recycled CD Coasters, pg. 63).
Download the Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts eBook for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Green-Crafting/Trash-to-Treasure-28-Recycled-Crafts-Free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Green Crafting” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Melissa Conner, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- 24 Genius Crafting Tips from Our Readers
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Baby's First Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Pringles Can Storage Container
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor