Turn Trash into Treasure with New eBook from FaveCrafts.com
Filled with tons of creative ways to turn your trash into treasure, this creative crafting guide will help you declutter your home, organize your living space, and even show you how to make your very own home accents using items that are in your recycling bin right now.
January 25, 2013—Northbrook, IL—Looking for some clever ways to use up items around the home? If you have an overflowing stash of toilet paper rolls, Mason jars, pop cans, water bottles, fabric scraps, and newspapers, this eBook is for you. From simple organizers to beautiful pieces of jewelry, the projects in Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts will leave you inspired to find a new way to use everything in your home.
Broken down into helpful sections, including “Crafting with Tin Cans and Aluminum”, “Wine Bottle Crafts”, “Tee Shirt Crafts”, “Crafting with Toilet Paper Rolls and Cardboard”, and “Crafting with Plastic and Glass”, Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts is the ultimate guide to reusing, recycling, and repurposing today’s trash into tomorrow’s treasure.
According to GreenWaste.com, “The average person generates 4.5 pounds of trash every day – about 1.5 tons of solid waste per year. Although the EPA estimates that 75 percent of solid waste is recyclable, only about 30 percent is actually recycled.” With the help of Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts, creative minds can help eliminate their trash output by reusing items like spaghetti jars, soup cans, and even milk cartons to organize and decorate their home, garden, and workspace.
Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy the projects and tutorials in Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts. In this free eBook, you’ll find a clever way to use empty tuna cans (Tuna Can Party Lights, pg. 9), a stylish and fun way to upcycle an old tee shirt (Tee Shirt Fringe Scarf, pg. 18), a unique and clever use for an old toilet paper roll (Paper Tube Lavender Sachet, pg. 26), and an easy way to use up all those scratched and unused CD’s (Recycled CD Coasters, pg. 63).
Download the Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts eBook for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Green-Crafting/Trash-to-Treasure-28-Recycled-Crafts-Free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Green Crafting” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Melissa Conner, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit