Tiffany Windsor Biography
Born into an artistic, entrepreneurial family, it is no surprise that Tiffany Windsor has found success expressing her talents in many different arenas. As the daughter of Aleene Jackson, America’s beloved “Mother of Crafting” and inventor of Aleene’s Tacky Glue, Tiffany’s first memories of the television world were accompanying her mother who made regular appearances on the popular 1960’s shows such as Art Linkletter, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Gypsy Rose Lee and the Dinah Shore Show.
In the late 1980’s, Tiffany made special hosting appearances in the infancy of her mother’s television show, which was filmed on location at the family ranch. In 1993, Tiffany stepped in as producer and host of Aleene’s Creative Television show. Under her leadership and vision, the show flourished and quickly rose to the top as TNN’s top-rated daytime show. Tiffany oversaw the production of over 2,000 1-hour daily episodes with over 10,000 segments during her tenure. Produced in a friendly “family-style” format, viewers quickly felt a part of this crafting family.
In response to television viewer requests, Tiffany developed and launched the Creative Living Newsletter. The publication’s popularity quickly prompted the launch of Aleene’s Creative Living Magazine which grew from the original 4-page newsletter format to a 72-page full-color monthly magazine with newsstand and subscription circulation in excess of 200,000. Tiffany served as the editor for over 60 monthly issues of the magazine which was published and distributed by Oxmoor House, division of Time Warner.
Tiffany was co-author and project leader of Aleene’s Big Book of Crafts, the 24-shipment craft continuity binder which garnered 2,400,000 subscriber starts with sales in excess of $30 million. Each project card shipment included craft projects from nine categories, a Tips and Techniques section and Newsletter updates which filled two binders over a 24-month period. She has also authored and co-authored over 10 hard-bound and soft-cover craft books.
In 1998, Tiffany hosted her first prime-time special, The Magic of Christmas which aired on TNN. This one-hour program featured a 4,000 square foot home filled with over 100 exquisite holiday craft projects, interviews with country stars Crystal Gayle and Suzy Bogguss, recipes and last minute holiday craft ideas. A companion hard-bound craft book was distributed through Michaels Arts & Crafts stores. It was also during this time that Tiffany opened her retail store, Tiffany’s Angels in Solvang, California and launched her first internet venture.
Tiffany began regular appearances on The Home Shopping Network in 2002 where her craft kits achieved repeated sell-out status. During her position as director of creative inspiration for Delta Creative, Tiffany also made regular appearances on QVC.
Teaming with her sisters in 2001, Tiffany launched her on-line magazine website. InspiredatHome.com was re-lauched by this creative team in early 2009 and offers visitors creative ideas, tips and craft information, one-of-a-kind hand-made gift shopping, herban living and wellness tips, and the Aleene Jackson Craft Museum.
Tiffany continues to enjoy expressing her creative talents through mixed media including her aromatherapy wearable art. As a creativity coach, she teaches workshops and classes at Wye River Designs Studio. As a creativity expert, Tiffany co-hosts the Inspired at Home radio show which begins airing in late April 2009.
Tiffany currently resides on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.
- 43 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- Easy Crochet Flower Headband
- Foolproof Afghan
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- 22 Sewing Room Design Ideas
- 30 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners + 2 New Crochet Patterns
- Scrappy Quilt Bracelets Fabric Craft
- 10 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush + 6 Bonus Projects
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft