Tiffany Windsor Biography
Born into an artistic, entrepreneurial family, it is no surprise that Tiffany Windsor has found success expressing her talents in many different arenas. As the daughter of Aleene Jackson, America’s beloved “Mother of Crafting” and inventor of Aleene’s Tacky Glue, Tiffany’s first memories of the television world were accompanying her mother who made regular appearances on the popular 1960’s shows such as Art Linkletter, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Gypsy Rose Lee and the Dinah Shore Show.
In the late 1980’s, Tiffany made special hosting appearances in the infancy of her mother’s television show, which was filmed on location at the family ranch. In 1993, Tiffany stepped in as producer and host of Aleene’s Creative Television show. Under her leadership and vision, the show flourished and quickly rose to the top as TNN’s top-rated daytime show. Tiffany oversaw the production of over 2,000 1-hour daily episodes with over 10,000 segments during her tenure. Produced in a friendly “family-style” format, viewers quickly felt a part of this crafting family.
In response to television viewer requests, Tiffany developed and launched the Creative Living Newsletter. The publication’s popularity quickly prompted the launch of Aleene’s Creative Living Magazine which grew from the original 4-page newsletter format to a 72-page full-color monthly magazine with newsstand and subscription circulation in excess of 200,000. Tiffany served as the editor for over 60 monthly issues of the magazine which was published and distributed by Oxmoor House, division of Time Warner.
Tiffany was co-author and project leader of Aleene’s Big Book of Crafts, the 24-shipment craft continuity binder which garnered 2,400,000 subscriber starts with sales in excess of $30 million. Each project card shipment included craft projects from nine categories, a Tips and Techniques section and Newsletter updates which filled two binders over a 24-month period. She has also authored and co-authored over 10 hard-bound and soft-cover craft books.
In 1998, Tiffany hosted her first prime-time special, The Magic of Christmas which aired on TNN. This one-hour program featured a 4,000 square foot home filled with over 100 exquisite holiday craft projects, interviews with country stars Crystal Gayle and Suzy Bogguss, recipes and last minute holiday craft ideas. A companion hard-bound craft book was distributed through Michaels Arts & Crafts stores. It was also during this time that Tiffany opened her retail store, Tiffany’s Angels in Solvang, California and launched her first internet venture.
Tiffany began regular appearances on The Home Shopping Network in 2002 where her craft kits achieved repeated sell-out status. During her position as director of creative inspiration for Delta Creative, Tiffany also made regular appearances on QVC.
Teaming with her sisters in 2001, Tiffany launched her on-line magazine website. InspiredatHome.com was re-lauched by this creative team in early 2009 and offers visitors creative ideas, tips and craft information, one-of-a-kind hand-made gift shopping, herban living and wellness tips, and the Aleene Jackson Craft Museum.
Tiffany continues to enjoy expressing her creative talents through mixed media including her aromatherapy wearable art. As a creativity coach, she teaches workshops and classes at Wye River Designs Studio. As a creativity expert, Tiffany co-hosts the Inspired at Home radio show which begins airing in late April 2009.
Tiffany currently resides on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.
- 3D Memory Jars
- "11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas" free eBook
- 53 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Coldwater Creek Style Cardigan
- 28 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners + 4 Bonus Patterns
- Quick Hostess Gift
- 53 Printable Flower Patterns
- 48 Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Crochet Convertible Cowl
- Colorful Bead Jar
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern