The Best Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010
Have a great New Year with this fabulous collection of handmade craft ideas from free crochet patterns, free knitting patterns, free sewing patterns and more. These are your favorite projects from 2010, so we know you'll enjoy them!
December 30, 2010 - Northbrook, IL – FaveCrafts.com had an amazing year in 2010 with adding many new projects more than you can imagine. It has been proven to us that many readers just love free knitting patterns, free crochet patterns and free sewing patterns, so of course we kept giving you more and more of those projects, along with some other crafting projects and ideas. Just in time for the New Year you can use this collection as a guide to the greatest projects on our site.
Ring in the New Year with a roundup of craft projects from the year; rediscover some of your favorite projects and patterns. According to the Craft and Hobby Association, nearly 57 percent of U.S. households engage in crafting, including crochet, knitting and sewing. We look forward to an even better year in 2011, but for now let's reminisce about the past year.
The 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts eBook includes a handful of projects from the FaveCrafts Quick and Crafty newsletter, the AllFreeSewing Sewing It Up newsletter, the AllFreeKnitting Knit Picky Patterns newsletter, and the AllFreeCrochet Hooked on Crochet newsletter, organized for your crafting convenience. You can find 24 projects to decorate your home with, to wear or give as a gift.
See what all our readers and subscribers have been talking about by downloading this free 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts eBook which can be found at http://www.favecrafts.com/Unexpected-Ideas/24-Handmade-Craft-Ideas-from-2010-A-Year-of-Free-Crafts-eBook
Christine Weiher, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Big Pom Big Style Winter Hat
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Granny's Wave Cowl
- Big Bang Ear Warmers
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Crocodile Stitch Flower
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Funky Polymer Clay Crochet Hook Handles
- Dollar Store Ornament Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Bookmark Coloring Pages
- Summer Lovin' Coloring Page
- Floral Web Coloring Page
- Candy Jar Coloring Page
- Motivational Mandala Coloring Pages
- Grateful and Blessed Coloring Page
- Cup of Tea Coloring Page
- Vintage Typewriter Coloring Page
- Stencil Ease Vintage Design DIY Side Table Video
- Valentine's Day Heart Box