Red Heart Yarn Presents a New eBook Collection of Afghan Patterns
A new collection of afghan crochet and knitting patterns from Red Heart Yarn is free to download at FaveCrafts.com.
February 8, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Crochet and knitting continue to be two of the most popular categories in crafting. Homemade afghans are a favorite project for yarn enthusiasts, combining a functional necessity for any home with a customizable decoration. Red Heart Yarn presents a free eBook, Wrap up with 25 Afghans, with the best in crochet and knitting afghan patterns. Crafters can download and print this FREE eBook, published by FaveCrafts.com at http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Afghans/Afghan-Patterns-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarn.
Online eBooks are revolutionizing people’s ability to access information. Recently, the British Library announced it would offer 65,000 works of 19th century fiction for free as eBooks. Crafters can enjoy the eBook craze with free collections of craft projects, tutorials and tips, which can be saved to the computer and enjoyed offline. The Red Heart Yarn Afghans eBook is a complete resource in a favorite crafting theme, with 25 unique patterns for different styles and skill levels.
Red Heart Yarn’s eBook can be printed to bring to craft groups or shared by email with an online crafting club. Both online and in person, crochet and knitting are popular social activities for all ages. Crafters can work together in a group project to create the motifs for a crochet afghan, such as the Nature Inspired Throw (page 18) featuring beautiful crochet squares. Crafters can then donate the assembled afghan to a local charity or continue to make afghans in this manner for each member of the group.
Now is a great time to start with the crochet afghan patterns and knit afghan patterns in the Red Heart Yarn eBook. Great afghan patterns in the eBook include the Blush Rose Afghan (pg. 19), the Snuggle Afghan with Sleeves (pg. 31) and the Bright Circle Knit Throw (pg. 46). With beginner patterns as well as more experienced patterns, any skill level will enjoy crafting with this eBook.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Afghans/Afghan-Patterns-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarn to download the free Wrap Up With 25 Afghans from Red Heart Yarn and FaveCrafts.com.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
About Coats & Clark/Redheart.com:
Coats & Clark is one of the most recognized names in yarn, sewing and needlecraft products in America. First marketed in 1936, the Red Heart® brand today continues to exude its founding principles; quality, value and inspiration for the knitting and crochet enthusiast.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Cute Crochet Slipper Boots
- Dainty Fairy Crochet Dress
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Feather & Fan Shawl
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Quirky Crochet Handbag
- Fab Felt Pot Protectors
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet