Pumpkinpalooza: Pumpkin Decorating Contest from FaveCrafts with $1000 in Prizes
Nothing gets everyone in the Halloween spirit like some pumpkin decorating! FaveCrafts.com is making it even more exciting with the ultimate pumpkin decorating contest. Submit your best pumpkins for a chance to win.
October 4, 2012 - Northbrook, IL - When thinking of fall and Halloween, no one can skip over thinking of pumpkins. Pumpkin carving and decorating pumpkins is an activity that brings families together this time of year and establishes traditions. Driving to the pumpkin patch to pick out those perfect pumpkins is a great way to bring you and your kids together. However, with the dry summer the Huffington Post reported that pumpkin farms all over the country were experiencing shortages and "wholesale prices have doubled in some places." FaveCrafts.com is encouraging the tradition with the Pumpkinpalooza Contest!
Grab your favorite crafting supplies or your favorite carving tools and get to decorating those pumpkins. To enter the contest you can decorate a pumpkin any way you choose. The pumpkin can be real or fake, keeping any worries about pumpkin shortages at bay. Get creative! FaveCrafts.com is encouraging painting, yarn pumpkin cozies, and anything else you can come up with. Remember, if you use a fake pumpkin it'll last you a lifetime.
The entry rules are simple. Create an original decorated pumpkin and submit your entry right at FaveCrafts.com. Submissions will be voted on by a panel of craft celebrity judges made up of Kathy Cano-Murillo aka The Crafty Chica, Mark Montano, and Margot Potter. Our readers will vote on the finalists and the winner will be announced on October 31st. First prize is $400 cash prize and Energizer Flameless Candles for your jack-o-lanterns. There will also be a second and thrid place with cash prizes and Energizer Flameless Candles.
Don't let your doorway go jack-o-lantern-less this Halloween and enter for a chance to win a cash prize. You can find full contest rules and prize details at http://www.favecrafts.com/Most-Popular-Crafts/Pumpkinpalooza.
Melissa Conner, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Vintage Spoon Pendants
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Easy Tweed Blanket for Dad
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- Antique Snowman Ornament
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Dueling Colors Crochet Cowl
- Dangly DIY Charm Bracelet
- Recycled Plastic Bag Snowman Portrait
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie