Pumpkinpalooza: Pumpkin Decorating Contest from FaveCrafts with $1000 in Prizes
Nothing gets everyone in the Halloween spirit like some pumpkin decorating! FaveCrafts.com is making it even more exciting with the ultimate pumpkin decorating contest. Submit your best pumpkins for a chance to win.
October 4, 2012 - Northbrook, IL - When thinking of fall and Halloween, no one can skip over thinking of pumpkins. Pumpkin carving and decorating pumpkins is an activity that brings families together this time of year and establishes traditions. Driving to the pumpkin patch to pick out those perfect pumpkins is a great way to bring you and your kids together. However, with the dry summer the Huffington Post reported that pumpkin farms all over the country were experiencing shortages and "wholesale prices have doubled in some places." FaveCrafts.com is encouraging the tradition with the Pumpkinpalooza Contest!
Grab your favorite crafting supplies or your favorite carving tools and get to decorating those pumpkins. To enter the contest you can decorate a pumpkin any way you choose. The pumpkin can be real or fake, keeping any worries about pumpkin shortages at bay. Get creative! FaveCrafts.com is encouraging painting, yarn pumpkin cozies, and anything else you can come up with. Remember, if you use a fake pumpkin it'll last you a lifetime.
The entry rules are simple. Create an original decorated pumpkin and submit your entry right at FaveCrafts.com. Submissions will be voted on by a panel of craft celebrity judges made up of Kathy Cano-Murillo aka The Crafty Chica, Mark Montano, and Margot Potter. Our readers will vote on the finalists and the winner will be announced on October 31st. First prize is $400 cash prize and Energizer Flameless Candles for your jack-o-lanterns. There will also be a second and thrid place with cash prizes and Energizer Flameless Candles.
Don't let your doorway go jack-o-lantern-less this Halloween and enter for a chance to win a cash prize. You can find full contest rules and prize details at http://www.favecrafts.com/Most-Popular-Crafts/Pumpkinpalooza.
Melissa Conner, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- 40+ Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Thanksgiving Turkey Knit Hat
- Fall Leaf Front Door Wreath
- 25 Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- Vintage Snowman Ornament
- Mini Knitting Tote
- Bold and Beautiful Catherines Wheel Crochet Throw
- Grandma's Knitted Slippers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl
- DIY Tutorial Copper Cushion
- DIY Tutorial Tassel Lanyard
- Big Bang Adult Coloring Page
- Perfect Profile Adult Coloring Page
- Geometric Adult Coloring Page
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page