Prime Publishing Unites Craft Companies and Bloggers for 2nd Annual CHA Blogger Networking Event
Prime Publishing, the company that brings you FaveCrafts.com, AllFreeCrochet.com, MrFood.com, RecipeLion.com, and several other crafting and cooking Web sites, brought companies and bloggers together in a massive networking event at the Craft & Hobby Association’s 2014 Mega Show in Anaheim, CA. With more than 100 bloggers and 15 companies in attendance, the Blogger Networking Event-hosted and produced by Prime Publishing-is the largest networking event of its kind at CHA, and remains a hot ticket for bloggers and companies alike.
January 17, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – The warm California sunshine was a welcome surprise to many bloggers, companies, exhibitors, and press personnel at this year’s Craft & Hobby Association 2014 Mega Show in Anaheim, CA, held at the Anaheim Convention Center from January 10-14, 2014. With 450 exhibitors and several hundred attendants, the 2014 Mega Show is the world’s largest crafting show, and is a wonderful networking opportunity for all those who attend.
Wanting to help companies and bloggers come together in a more intimate setting, the editors of Prime Publishing held the 2nd annual Blogger Networking Event on Saturday, January 11th. With 15 company sponsors and more than 100 bloggers and designers in attendance, the Blogger Networking Event has created quite the buzz on the CHA show floor, and has become one of the most sought-after tickets at CHA. Time and again, this event proves to be a valuable and beneficial way to bring the best companies and the best bloggers in the crafting industry together for a night of fun, food, and awesome networking opportunities.
“This event was so charged up, the room was loud and it was so hardcore,” said Michael Sellick, the crochet designer behind The Crochet Crowd. “Everywhere you looked, there was social engagement, laughter, connection, and opportunities for all. Of any networking events I have attended, EVER, this will be one that I will long remember.”
Bloggers were able to enjoy cocktails, a free food buffet, and 5-10 minutes of talk time with each sponsoring company. Bloggers also went home with 4 bags full of swag from the participating companies and now have the opportunity to use those products to create a project of their own design and post it to FaveCrafts.com. The winning project (to be determined by popular vote) will be awarded a $1,000.00 cash prize. All the submissions will also be included in an upcoming free eBook that will live on FaveCrafts.com.
Photos of the event can be seen on the Prime Publishing site, or by visiting http://www.primecp.com/prime-publishing-llc-events.
Company sponsors included: Coats & Clark, Consumer Crafts, Design Masters, Elmer’s, Fiskars, I Love to Create, Krylon, Leisure Arts, Lion Brand Yarn, Plaid Enterprises, Polyform Products, Rit Dye, SureTech-Duck Brand, Simplicity, and Sizzix.
# # #
For more information, please contact:
Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Managing Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Hip Hobo Crochet Bag Pattern
- 24 Genius Crafting Tips from Our Readers
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Chocolate Tote Crochet Pattern
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft