New Holiday Craft eBook from Creative Home Arts
Creative Home Arts Club, the nation’s largest general crafting club, presents a free eBook collection of holiday craft projects, including Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
October 23, 2009—Northbrook, IL— People looking for creative ideas during the holiday season will find a complete resource in a new holiday craft eBook. Creative Home Arts Club, the nation’s largest general crafting club, presents an eBook collection of holiday craft projects for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Crafters can download and print the 57-page eBook for free.
Crafting is an increasingly popular hobby for all ages and as a low-cost activity for friends and family to do together. During the holiday season, holiday craft projects provide a creative outlet and a personalized alternative to mass-produced decorations. These holiday crafts also provide homemade holiday gifts for a number of occasions, including hostess gifts, party favors and holiday gift exchanges.
The Creative Ideas for the Holiday eBook includes 20 holiday craft projects organized by Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. This craft collection includes many beautiful autumn crafts on themes such as pumpkins and falling leaves to decorate the home from the beginning of October through November. Since Christmas is the most popular holiday for crafting, over half the projects in the eBook are for Christmas.
With many holiday gift-giving occasions quickly approaching, now is a great time to start the craft projects offered in Creative Ideas for the Holiday eBook. Crafts such as the Satin Tucked Ornaments (page 55) or Holly Votives (page 37) make great gifts. With step-by-step photos explaining many of the projects, any skill level will enjoy crafting with this eBook.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Holiday-Craft/Holiday-Home-eBook-from-Creative-Home-Arts-Club to download the free craft eBook from Creative Home Arts Club and
Caley Walsh, Editor
About Creative Home Arts Club:
The Creative Home Arts Club is the nation’s largest general crafting Club. The Club is designed exclusively with the creative woman in mind. The Creative Home Arts Club embraces crafters of all levels and provides them with opportunities to learn and grow in their passion for turning an idea into a beautiful reality. The Club entices crafters to go beyond tradition, trying new crafts and teach them the techniques, tricks and tips to succeed.
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Christmas Angel
- Jingle Bell Tile Coasters
- Coffee Colored Vintage Clothespins
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial