Money-Saving Ideas for Summer Weddings
Save money this summer and create your own unique wedding centerpieces, flowers and more with out latest eBook! This eBook is available to download for free at FaveCrafts.com.
July 26—Northbrook, IL—Summer may slowly be winding down, but we're actually right in the middle of wedding season. Planning a wedding can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. According to the 2011 Indie Craft Trend report, “reconstruction and upcycling are general crafting and do-it-yourself project trends that will continue to grow in 2011”. In fact, many of the projects featured in this eBook are made from recycled materials, which will save many women the stress and money in planning their picture-perfect wedding, and will also make their big days truly unique and special.
FaveCrafts recently assembled its latest Summer Wedding Ideas eBook, which provides those planning weddings fun and creative ideas for all aspects of the special day. We’ve done all the hard work for you, and there are so many ideas to choose from. This 33 Summer Wedding Ideas eBook has projects for not only the bride-to-be, but for the groom, such as the Napkin Wedding Flower Boutonniere (p.30), thrifty yet fashionable for your new man, as well as wedding centerpieces like the Charming Heart Straws (p.49), perfect for your guests to enjoy. We’ve even got a project for glass centerpieces (p.15) and personalized wedding gifts (p.45), which, according to the 2011 Indie Craft Trend report, are the must-have gifts for family and friends this year.
Download the Summer Wedding Ideas eBook from FaveCrafts for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Wedding-Crafts/33-Summer-Wedding-Ideas-eBook/.
Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Wedding Crafts” section on the FaveCrafts site.
Hannah Gettleman, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Ruffle Purse
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- Millionaire's Afghan
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life