Money-Saving Ideas for Summer Weddings
Save money this summer and create your own unique wedding centerpieces, flowers and more with out latest eBook! This eBook is available to download for free at FaveCrafts.com.
July 26—Northbrook, IL—Summer may slowly be winding down, but we're actually right in the middle of wedding season. Planning a wedding can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. According to the 2011 Indie Craft Trend report, “reconstruction and upcycling are general crafting and do-it-yourself project trends that will continue to grow in 2011”. In fact, many of the projects featured in this eBook are made from recycled materials, which will save many women the stress and money in planning their picture-perfect wedding, and will also make their big days truly unique and special.
FaveCrafts recently assembled its latest Summer Wedding Ideas eBook, which provides those planning weddings fun and creative ideas for all aspects of the special day. We’ve done all the hard work for you, and there are so many ideas to choose from. This 33 Summer Wedding Ideas eBook has projects for not only the bride-to-be, but for the groom, such as the Napkin Wedding Flower Boutonniere (p.30), thrifty yet fashionable for your new man, as well as wedding centerpieces like the Charming Heart Straws (p.49), perfect for your guests to enjoy. We’ve even got a project for glass centerpieces (p.15) and personalized wedding gifts (p.45), which, according to the 2011 Indie Craft Trend report, are the must-have gifts for family and friends this year.
Download the Summer Wedding Ideas eBook from FaveCrafts for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Wedding-Crafts/33-Summer-Wedding-Ideas-eBook/.
Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Wedding Crafts” section on the FaveCrafts site.
Hannah Gettleman, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Leafy Cable Bag
- Sturdiest Ever Farmers Market Crochet Bag Pattern
- Uptown Tote Bag
- 94 Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- 674 Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 43 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Stunning and Stylish Dangly Earrings
- Extra Large Bellagio Tote
- Penelope's Flirty Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Summer Tote
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern