Make Beautiful Bracelets and Necklaces with “Jewelry for You!” eBook from Consumer Crafts and FaveCrafts
Show off your creativity and style with handmade jewelry that will make you feel like a star.
September 14—Northbrook, IL—Deck yourself out like a celebrity in amazing jewelry you can make at home! Handmade jewelry is more than just beads strung on wire; unique and attractive jewelry created by several small-scale artisans is being included in swag bags for attendees of the 2011 Emmy Awards shows.
The artisans who provide jewelry for the swag bags make hundreds of pieces to be worn by celebrities and television producers. The handmade quality of this jewelry gives the swag bags an extra special touch. You too can make jewelry beautiful enough to be worn by a celebrity with Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets & Necklaces, a new free eBook from Consumer Crafts and FaveCrafts.com.
In this free, downloadable eBook, you will learn how to make 18 different bracelets and necklaces to match all of your favorite outfits. Crafters who prefer delicate, classic styles will delight in a pearl prayer bracelet (p. 8) or a floating pearl necklace (p. 27), while fashionistas with a Bohemian sense of style can learn how to make a simple distressed wooden pendant necklace (p. 18) or a gypsy roses chain necklace (p.19).
You can also use the projects in Jewelry For You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets & Necklaces to make unique and heartfelt. This handmade jewelry will make your friends and family feel as special as if they had received swag bags from the Emmys! Make a fillable frames bracelet and necklace set (p.11) for a family member and insert small photos into the frames so loved ones are always nearby. For friends, create statement necklaces that will add instant style to any outfit. The big and beautiful roses of the cover necklace (p. 16) will lend a bold, feminine touch, while a multistrand disc bead necklace (p. 32) brings a pop of color to a neutral ensemble.
Find these jewelry projects and more in Jewelry For You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets & Necklaces. You can download this free eBook from Consumer Crafts and FaveCrafts.com by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/Jewelry-Making/Jewelry-For-You-eBook-from-Consumer-Crafts-and-Crafts-Unleashed/ or the "Latest Free eBooks" page on FaveCrafts.com.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Feather & Fan Shawl
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Crocodile Stitch Change Purse
- Glam Crochet Wrap
- Crocheted iPhone Cozy
- Goddess Shawl
- Knit Cotton Washcloth with Crochet Edge
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Delightful Daisy DIY Wall Art
- Joyful Trees DIY Wall Art
- Darling Daisy Embroidered Shoes
- Southwest iPhone Embroidery Pattern
- Creative Scarves Book Review
- American Indian-Inspired Beaded Belt
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern