Make Adorable Gifts with "Baby Love" eBook from Red Heart Yarns and FaveCrafts
Start creating cute homemade crochet and knit blankets and wearables for babies today. This eBook is available for download on FaveCrafts.
April 5—Northbrook, IL— It’s not always easy to come up with a gift for a baby. FaveCraft.com and Red Heart Yarns have come together to create a comprehensive eBook filled with adorable knitting patterns for babies. Each of these projects makes a practical gift for any little one.
Most babies arrive in the summer, according to a 2006 study from the Centers for Disease Control. In fact, August is the peak time for mothers to welcome their newest bundles of joy. While summer may not seem like it's around the corner, preparation is key when creating the perfect knit or crochet baby gift. Starting early is the easiest way to avoid stress. The projects featured in ths eBook work well for a baby shower or any other kind of celebration.
FaveCrafts and Red Heart Yarns recently compiled their latest “Baby Love” eBook which features a diverse array of crochet and knitting patterns. There's no need to leave home when you can create your own great knit and crochet gifts for baby. This "Baby Love: 25 Knit and Crochet Projects for Baby eBook is stacked with ideas anyone can use. From baby blankets like the Lingering over a Lullaby Blanket (p. 16), or clothes for a baby like the Whimsical Knit Cupcake Hat (p. 31), there’s no shortage of knitting and crochet patterns.
Download the “Baby Love” eBook from Red Heart Yarn and FaveCrafts for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Knitting-for-Baby/Baby-Love-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarns. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Knitting for Baby” category on FaveCrafts.
Julia Litz, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Hip Hobo Crochet Bag Pattern
- 24 Genius Crafting Tips from Our Readers
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Chocolate Tote Crochet Pattern
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft