Learn fun and new tie dye techniques with Free eBook from ilovetocreate.com and FaveCrafts
Create colorful tie dye projects that you can wear and use around your home with these 18 free tutorials from ilovetocreate.com and FaveCrafts. Find unique ways to tie dye all types of material, including tee shirts, pillows, lunch bags, and more.
August 20, 2012—Northbrook, IL— Tie dyeing isn’t just for tee shirts anymore. Pillows, aprons, towels, and purses can be instantly transformed with a few drops of color, and Favecrafts.com has teamed up with ilovetocreate.com to bring you How to Make Tie Dye Shirts, Décor and More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns, a free downloadable eBook filled with cool tie dye designs, tie dye techniques, and easy to follow instructions on how to make tie dye shirts, pillows, and much more.
Perfect for kids birthday parties, back to school activities, and just hanging out with friends, tie dyeing is a great way to get kids and adults involved in crafting. The Craft & Hobby Association recently put together a program challenging individuals to craft one night a week with a group of close friends. According to their study, “By participating in just one craft per week, people can enjoy the financial, social as well as the emotional and extrinsic benefits of crafting – including sense of accomplishment, memory keeping, relaxation, and spending time with friends and family.”
Recognizing this growing demand for fun group activities that are easy and budget friendly, FaveCrafts.com teamed up with ilovetocreate.com to create a free, downloadable eBook full of awesome tie dye projects. The How to Make Tie Dye Shirts, Décor and More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns eBook features a wide range of tie dye patterns and techniques, including colorful pillows, aprons, towels, tote bags, and of course, plenty of fun tie dyed tee shirt ideas. Among the craft tutorials in this free eBook are Captain America Tie Dye Tee (pg. 9), Felted Swirl Wreath (pg. 16), Sunburst Blossom Pillow (pg. 21) and much more.
Download the How to Make Tie Dye Shirts, Décor and More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns eBook for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Tie-Dye/How-To-Make-Tie-Dye-Shirts-Decor-and-More-18-Tie-Dye-Patterns-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Tie Dye” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Melissa Conner, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Crochet Snowman Family
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- White Stripes Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- DIY Snowman Decorated Candle
- Snow Babies Amigurumi
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Doorstop Snowman
- Recycled Plastic Bag Snowman Portrait
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Balance Focus DIY Postcards
- Energizing Mandala Printables
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Peacock Printable Coloring Page
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament