Learn How to Knit with New eBook from FaveCrafts.com
Get ready for fall and winter with these 27 easy knitting patterns from FaveCrafts.com. Learn the basics of knitting and fine tune your skills by creating simple hats, scarves, mittens, shawls, and more.
October 11, 2012—Northbrook, IL—Have you been itching to learn how to knit? Looking for some easy knitting patterns that are fun to make? Well you're in luck! Learn to knit a scarf, make baby clothes, and knit shabby chic decorating items with all these easy knitting patterns in Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns, a free downloadable eBook filled with simple knitting patterns that anyone could make.
Many people think that scarves are the only thing you can make when you're learning to knit, but that's far from the truth! With some basic skills, a little patience, and this free eBook, you can create lots of different wearables for you and all your friends and family! With fall and winter on the way, there's no better time to take up knitting, and with the patterns you'll find in Learn How to Knit for Beginners, you'll be creating scarves, mittens, hats, and afghans for all your friends and family.
Perfect for those who are itching to learn to knit and those who are looking for some easy patterns to make for themselves or as gifts for the holiday season, Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns is filled with easy and fun patterns that are perfect for everyone. In this free eBook, you'll find an easy beginner's knit hat that's perfect for a man or woman (Adam's Rib Cap, pg. 5), a beautiful scarf for beginners that looks professionally made (Beginner Montgomery Scarf, pg. 9), a simple pair of footies that make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas (Easy Chunky Knitted Footies, pg. 12), a lovely wrap that will compliment any outfit (Knit Moebius Wrap, pg. 22), a simple hat for the newborn baby in your life (Easy Newborn Hat, pg. 25), and a pattern for an easy afghan that would look great in any living room or bedroom (Easy Chunky Knit Blanket, pg. 35).
Download the Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns eBook for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Knitting/Learn-How-to-Knit-for-Beginners-27-Easy-Knitting-Patterns-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Knitting” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Melissa Conner, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
- 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Sweet Baby Dreams Afghan
- Sweet Dreams Hat
- Cupcake Afghan
- Giant Yarn Plush Knit Bag
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas, Paper Crafts, and More
- Diamonds From Squares Blanket
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder