Give a DIY Gift this Father’s Day
Find 10 Father’s Day craft projects from bloggers in this new eBook, available for free download at FaveCrafts.com.
June 4, 2010—Northbrook, IL—The approach of Father’s Day (June 20, 2010) sees many Americans looking for unique gifts for Dad. The popular craft website www.FaveCrafts.com has published a special Father’s Day craft eBook with 10 homemade gift projects designed by craft bloggers. The Father’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 eBook is free to download at FaveCrafts.com.
Father’s Day is an important opportunity to celebrate fatherhood, show appreciation to fathers and commemorate fathers and forefathers who have passed away. Father’s Day commonly involves the giving of gifts to fathers. Unfortunately, nearly half of fathers surveyed in a recent telephone survey only pretended to like a Father’s Day gift. According to the survey conducted by Wakefield Research on behalf of Western Union, the most common Father’s day gifts are ties, cologne, books and golf balls. Purchasing one of these items is not likely to impress Dad.
Americans celebrating Father’s Day can find better success with heartfelt, homemade presents. The Father’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 eBook includes 10 different homemade gift ideas from 10 different craft bloggers. Projects include simple sewing, like the Stitched Leather Keychain (pg.6) and thrifty crafts using household materials like the Upcycled Back Scratcher (pg.14). Gift-givers can save money and find the perfect project for any skill level in the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com regularly compiles free craft eBooks with the contributions of talented craft bloggers, including yearly “Blogger Editions” for all major holidays and gift-giving occasions. Contributors to the eBook are credited within the eBook and in a special “round-up” blog post linking to all participating blogs. Craft bloggers and general crafters can become Featured Designers at FaveCrafts, with their own profile page, by contributing two or more craft projects to the website.
The Father’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Fathers-Day/Fathers-Day-Crafts-Blogger-Edition-2010-eBook. Website visitors can also select “Father’s Day” on the FaveCrafts homepage to find the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Christmas Angel
- Jingle Bell Tile Coasters
- Coffee Colored Vintage Clothespins
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial