Give a DIY Gift this Father’s Day
Find 10 Father’s Day craft projects from bloggers in this new eBook, available for free download at FaveCrafts.com.
June 4, 2010—Northbrook, IL—The approach of Father’s Day (June 20, 2010) sees many Americans looking for unique gifts for Dad. The popular craft website www.FaveCrafts.com has published a special Father’s Day craft eBook with 10 homemade gift projects designed by craft bloggers. The Father’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 eBook is free to download at FaveCrafts.com.
Father’s Day is an important opportunity to celebrate fatherhood, show appreciation to fathers and commemorate fathers and forefathers who have passed away. Father’s Day commonly involves the giving of gifts to fathers. Unfortunately, nearly half of fathers surveyed in a recent telephone survey only pretended to like a Father’s Day gift. According to the survey conducted by Wakefield Research on behalf of Western Union, the most common Father’s day gifts are ties, cologne, books and golf balls. Purchasing one of these items is not likely to impress Dad.
Americans celebrating Father’s Day can find better success with heartfelt, homemade presents. The Father’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 eBook includes 10 different homemade gift ideas from 10 different craft bloggers. Projects include simple sewing, like the Stitched Leather Keychain (pg.6) and thrifty crafts using household materials like the Upcycled Back Scratcher (pg.14). Gift-givers can save money and find the perfect project for any skill level in the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com regularly compiles free craft eBooks with the contributions of talented craft bloggers, including yearly “Blogger Editions” for all major holidays and gift-giving occasions. Contributors to the eBook are credited within the eBook and in a special “round-up” blog post linking to all participating blogs. Craft bloggers and general crafters can become Featured Designers at FaveCrafts, with their own profile page, by contributing two or more craft projects to the website.
The Father’s Day Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010 can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Fathers-Day/Fathers-Day-Crafts-Blogger-Edition-2010-eBook. Website visitors can also select “Father’s Day” on the FaveCrafts homepage to find the eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Easy Tweed Blanket for Dad
- 36 Dollar Store Crafts and Cheap Gift Ideas
- Simple Crochet Sun Hat
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft
- 36 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath
- DIY Spray Dyed Tote
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern