Free Fabric Dye eBook from Tulip®
Tulip® Fashion Art, the “IT” brand for color and design, presents a free eBook collection of fashion and home décor craft projects using the hot trend of fabric dye.
October 20, 2009—Northbrook, IL— DIY fashion is an increasingly popular trend, encouraged by the recession and the growing visibility of craft resources online. People can learn crafts for free at home with online tutorials and find thousands of free craft projects for fashion on the web. Tulip® Fashion Art, the “IT” brand for color and design, presents an eBook collection of ideas for using fabric dye to create fashion and home décor fabric art. Crafters can download and print this eBook for free.
Fabric dye products and techniques have improved and diversified in recent years. Even tie-dye is no longer associated solely with the 1970s hippie movement. Tie-dye is becoming popular once again as a class at arts and crafts centers and as a theme for social events. Tie-dye and other fabric dye techniques are once again “hot.”
The Fun with Fabric Dye eBook includes 28 craft projects organized by 18 fabric dye techniques, including Batik, Sunburst and Ombre. With premium, high-quality products from Tulip®, crafters can dye more easily and create stylish, modern items. With the Tulip® Dye Techniques Kit™ or Tulip® Custom Dye Color Kit™, crafters will have everything but the fabric to create a fashionable item to wear or decorate the home.
With many holiday gift-giving occasions quickly approaching, now is a great time to start the free fabric dye project offered in the Fun with Fabric Dye eBook. Great patterns in the eBook include the Gradation Dye Sateen Skirt, Crochet Rainbow Top and the Fashion Ombre Shower Curtains. With step-by-step photos explaining every dye technique, any skill level will enjoy crafting with this eBook.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Wearable-Crafts/Fun-with-Fabric-Dye-eBook-from-Tulip to download the free craft eBook from Tulip® and FaveCrafts.com. To purchase fabric dye for the craft projects, visit http://www.ilovetocreate.com/tulipdye.aspx.
Caley Walsh, Editor
About Tulip Fashion Art:
Tulip® Fashion Art is the most comprehensive collection of premium, high-quality color products for creating fashion and home décor fabric art. Most well-known for “Puffy Paint”, the Tulip® Fashion Art brand has expanded throughout the past 30 years to provide fashion artists with multiple on-trend methods to add color to fabric, including a vast assortment of paints, dyes, embellishments, sprays and glitters along with inspiration, education and tools to make the experience easy. Consumers love to create with Tulip® Fashion Art because color and design are always in fashion!
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- Foolproof Afghan
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Picot Edge Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- 36 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Everyday Market Bag
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Yarn Storage Box
- Retro Circle Afghan
- 674 Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps
- Paper Dolls Crochet Shawlette Pattern
- Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set
- Pretty Hydrangea DIY Paper Flowers