Free Beading Crafts eBook from FaveCrafts.com
A new eBook featuring 45 beading projects shows crafters how to create necklaces, bracelets, earrings and home décor in a variety of styles.
January 20, 2010—Northbrook, IL— For those with a love of jewelry and a DIY spirit, beading crafts offer a wonderful opportunity for creativity. FaveCrafts.com has compiled a new eBook dedicated to beading, full of free beading projects that offer instruction for beginners and inspiration for the more advanced. Crafters can download and print this 76-page eBook for free at FaveCrafts.com.
As retailers can attest, crafting continues to grow in popularity, especially in the areas of beading and jewelry. In the quarter ending in October 2009, Michaels craft stores reported a net income of $15 million. The Journal Gazette reports, “Michaels financial records show bead and jewelry making to be among the top three performing departments within the stores.”
The Beautiful Beads eBook includes 45 beading projects, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets and beaded home décor. Crafters can shop a near infinite variety of beads available in retail locations and online. In addition, beads made at home from clay, glass, paper and other materials, are also a low-cost option.
With Valentine’s Day and other gift-giving occasions quickly approaching, now is a great time to try some of the beading craft projects offered in the Beautiful Beads eBook. Beading projects include the Indian Ocean Jewelry Set (page 14), made with polymer clay, and the stylish Chandelier Earrings (page 63), crafted with store-bought beads and wire.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Beading/Beautiful-Beads-eBook to download the free beading crafts eBook.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- Millionaire's Afghan
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Upcycled Scarf Headband
- 10 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush + 6 Bonus Projects
- Crochet Chicken Wire Basket
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life