Free Beading Crafts eBook from FaveCrafts.com
A new eBook featuring 45 beading projects shows crafters how to create necklaces, bracelets, earrings and home décor in a variety of styles.
January 20, 2010—Northbrook, IL— For those with a love of jewelry and a DIY spirit, beading crafts offer a wonderful opportunity for creativity. FaveCrafts.com has compiled a new eBook dedicated to beading, full of free beading projects that offer instruction for beginners and inspiration for the more advanced. Crafters can download and print this 76-page eBook for free at FaveCrafts.com.
As retailers can attest, crafting continues to grow in popularity, especially in the areas of beading and jewelry. In the quarter ending in October 2009, Michaels craft stores reported a net income of $15 million. The Journal Gazette reports, “Michaels financial records show bead and jewelry making to be among the top three performing departments within the stores.”
The Beautiful Beads eBook includes 45 beading projects, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets and beaded home décor. Crafters can shop a near infinite variety of beads available in retail locations and online. In addition, beads made at home from clay, glass, paper and other materials, are also a low-cost option.
With Valentine’s Day and other gift-giving occasions quickly approaching, now is a great time to try some of the beading craft projects offered in the Beautiful Beads eBook. Beading projects include the Indian Ocean Jewelry Set (page 14), made with polymer clay, and the stylish Chandelier Earrings (page 63), crafted with store-bought beads and wire.
Go to http://www.favecrafts.com/Beading/Beautiful-Beads-eBook to download the free beading crafts eBook.
Caley Walsh, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- White Stripes Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Amazing Infinity Crochet Scarf
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 17 Pokemon-Inspired Crochet Patterns You'll Adore
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Grace Kelly Bolero Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Roller Skate Booties
- Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
- Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
- A-Line Sleeveless Dress for Girls
- DIY Nightstand from an Old Wine Crate
- Easy Square Coaster
- Sun Suit Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Slip Stitch Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf