FaveCrafts Selected As Number One Craft Blog To Follow in 2013
FaveCrafts is excited to announce its number one ranking in a recent list of the Top 100 Craft Blogs To Follow in 2013. The list, compiled by CouponAudit.com, consists of 100 popular and sought-after online resources for crafters.
June 14, 2013 - Northbrook, IL – Everyday, thousands of online resources pop up and compete for a coveted bookmark in a crafter's web browser. There are so many sites that cater to creative, DIY-loving individuals and it can often be hard to determine the absolute best sites available. CouponAudit.com recently compiled a list of the Top 100 Craft Blogs to Follow in 2013 and ranked the FaveCrafts Blog at the top.
FaveCrafts' number one ranking did not come without a great deal of hard work and support from a large global network of crafters. In fact, the list was determined by the size and breadth of each site's social media presence. FaveCrafts' 85,980 Facebook fans were a huge factor in the number one ranking. Additionally, FaveCrafts' 13,553 Twitter followers made a huge impression.
The FaveCrafts Blog routinely received about 25,000 pageviews every week and features content from FaveCrafts as well as sits such as AllFreeKidsCrafts, AllFreeSewing, AllFreeJewelryMaking and FaveQuilts. Content can include anything from trend roundups to weeklong giveaways and product promotions. Articles and projects on the FaveCrafts Blog are promoted on each site's social media channels and in respective newsletters.
"We’re Number 1! FaveCrafts Blog Named Top Craft Blog," an article announcing the honor, can be found on the FaveCrafts Blog at http://www.favecraftsblog.com/top-craft-blog/. This post can also be found in the News category of the FaveCrafts Blog.
Julia Litz, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Crocheted Ruffle Purse
- Baby Hoodie Knitting Pattern
- Back To School Homemade Tote Bag
- Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft
- Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- 27 Things to Do With Old Wine Bottles
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties