FaveCrafts Celebrates New eBook Launch with Exclusive Projects and Giveaways
FaveCrafts.com has joined forces with several bloggers to put together an eBook filled with more than 40 exclusive projects and tutorials. To celebrate the launch, FaveCrafts is offering daily giveaways throughout April and a grand prize giveaway worth more than $700.00 to be awarded to one winner at the end of the month.
April 11, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – In January at the Craft & Hobby Association (CHA) Trade Show, FaveCrafts hosted a great networking event with some of the industry’s best craft bloggers. These bloggers were given products from each of the event sponsors to bring their best project ideas to life. FaveCrafts then used those projects to host a huge contest for the bloggers to compete for a $1,000.00 prize and title of Best Blogger Craft of 2014. All of those great projects were then collected in a downloadable eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More.
To celebrate the launch of this new eBook, FaveCrafts has teamed up with those same CHA event sponsors bring consumers daily giveaways throughout April, as well as a grand prize giveaway worth more than $700.00. Throughout the month, craft lovers will be given a chance to win crafting supplies from Coats and Clark, Plaid Enterprises, Leisure Arts, Sizzix, Simplicity, iLovetoCreate.com, Polyform Products, Krylon, Fiskars, Elmers, Design Master, Lion Brand, Duck Brand / ShurTech, Darice, and Rit Dye.
In addition to the free eBook and the daily giveaways, one lucky winner will have a chance to win a grand prize featuring all the products given away during the daily giveaways in a grand prize contest. On April 25th, one winner will walk away with over $700.00 in crafting supplies.
More information regarding The Best Blogger Crafts 2014, the daily giveaways, and the grand prize giveaway can be found in the following locations:
- Information on the daily giveaways can be found by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/blog/fc/giveaways/the-best-blogger-crafts-giveaways, or by visiting the FaveCrafts Blog.
- Information regarding the grand prize giveaway can be found by visiting http://www.favecrafts.com/sweeps/The-Super-Spectacular-Grand-Prize-Giveaway on FaveCrafts.com.
Readers can download the free eBook, The Best Blogger Crafts 2014, for free at http://www.favecrafts.com/Most-Popular-Crafts/Best-Blogger-Craft-Ideas-Decoupage-Sewing-Jewelry-Making-More-Free-eBook. Web site visitors can also find the eBook under the "Most Popular Crafts" category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
# # #
For more information, please contact:
Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Managing Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Knit Cotton Washcloth with Crochet Edge
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
- Candy Corn Hot Pad
- Fat Quarter Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Simple Photo Handmade Cards
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Pop Goes the Weasel Afghan
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Preparing Your DIY Quilt for Quilting
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff