Discover Organizational Ideas and Craft Room Inspiration with Latest Free eBook from FaveCrafts
There’s never a bad time to get organized. The latest free eBook from FaveCrafts features a behind the scenes look at the crafting spaces of 15 craft bloggers and designers as well as tips for creative storage tips and organization. This eBook is available for free on FaveCrafts.com.
February 6, 2013, - Northbrook, IL - Sometimes it seems that clutter and crafting go hand-in-hand. Projects often require a great deal of materials that can easily get lost or broken. Plus, cleaning up supplies is never as fun as creating the project itself. Some crafters may find that their designated crafting space could use a makeover or even a quick clean up. While this may seem like a complicated or boring task, the promise of a streamlined space can inspire a renewed sense of excitement and creativity. Thus, FaveCrafts has created a brand new eBook that will help crafters rediscover their creative spark and get organized at the same time.
According to a 2012 survey from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “Part-time and variable work schedules are common for artists… During busy periods, artists may work overtime to meet deadlines. Self-employed artists can set their own hours.” Crafters need a fully functional space that meets their needs and if craft materials are hard when working on a project, the experience can be less fun. Crafters may also get frustrated and not appreciate the process of creating their own handmade piece.
The latest free eBook from FaveCrafts, How to Organize Your Craft Room: 15 Room Tours and DIY Organization Ideas from Your Favorite Bloggers, features 15 craft room tours plus a variety of useful tips and organizational ideas for everyone from sewers to mixed media enthusiasts. Within the pages of this eBook, featured designers from FaveCrafts open the doors to their homes and provide an inside look at the places in which they design and execute their creative works. There are so many unique and inspiring ideas for crafty organization. For example, Tina Johnson uses simple plastic containers and wicker baskets to store small supplies like spools of thread (p. 8). Additionally, to save time when creating cards and scrapbooks, Marti Wills uses tabbed file folders to color-code her scrapbook paper pieces (p.29). For a special treat, Mark Montano takes readers inside his very own craft cottage, where the walls feature bold stripes and doll heads line the tables (p. 46). Each one of the spaces in this eBook is unique – readers will be able to relate to at least one of the featured designers and make a true connection.
Download How to Organize Your Craft Room: 15 Room Tours and DIY Organization Ideas from Your Favorite Bloggers for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Organization-Tips/How-to-Organize-Your-Craft-Room-15-Room-Tours-and-DIY-Organization-Ideas-from-Your-Favorite-Bloggers. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the "Organization Tips” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
Julia Litz, Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Adult Lacy Cardigan
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Denim Oriental Bracelet
- Simply Savvy Crochet Ruana Pattern
- Grandma's Knitted Slippers
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Holiday Tree Centerpiece
- Baby Pumpkin Crochet Beanie Pattern
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial