Create Gifts and Decorations for the Holidays with New eBook From Red Heart Yarn and Favecrafts
Make your holiday celebration a homemade one using these festive knit and crochet patterns from Red Heart Yarn and FaveCrafts. Find an extensive collection of knit and crochet gift ideas, family projects, decorations and more - all in this free eBook.
November 17, 2011—Northbrook, IL—As the holiday season approaches, families will be looking for ways to make their celebration cozy and special. With the patterns in this free eBook, crafters of all skill levels will be able to create a magical Christmas celebration that everyone will love. Inside the Jolly Holidays: 15 Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects eBook, gift-makers will find holiday inspiration, gift ideas, DIY holiday decorations for the home and more.
According to Forbes.com, the average American would save roughly $750 each year if they didn’t have to buy Christmas gifts. For families who enjoy giving their loved ones nice presents, but don’t have an extra thousand dollars lying around, this free eBook will help keep costs down. Thanks to Red Heart Yarn, who makes quality products at an affordable price, crafters will be able to give everyone on their gift list a homemade present without breaking the piggy bank.
Inside the Jolly Holidays: 15 Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects eBook, there is a project for every knitter and crocheter, including Bright Knit Hats and Mittens Holiday Decorations (pg. 8) and Simple Striped Santa Stockings (pg. 17) to decorate the home. The Happy Holiday Turtleneck Bottle Cozy (pg. 23) makes a great gift too – just throw in a bottle of wine. If there are any little ones in need of presents, try the Huggable Happy-Colors Penguin (pg. 24) or for the very young, make a Santaland Holiday Baby Cocoon (pg. 22) for Baby. Need trendy gift idea? This free eBook has that too. Find stylish patterns like the Shimmering Lacy Bobble Scarf and matching Wristlets (pg. 30), and another great pair of Cozy Knit Watercolor Wristers (pg. 28) - otherwise known as fingerless gloves.
From easy gifts, to festive decorations and cozy winter wearables, crafters will find it all in the Jolly Holidays: 15 Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects eBook. Download a copy for free at http://favecrafts.com/Crochet-for-Christmas/Jolly-Holidays-15-Free-Knit-and-Crochet-Gifts-and-Holiday-Projects-free-eBook-from-Red-Heart-Yarns or on the "Latest Free eBooks" page on FaveCrafts.com.
Caitlin Eaton, Editor
Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Adult Lacy Cardigan
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Denim Oriental Bracelet
- Simply Savvy Crochet Ruana Pattern
- Grandma's Knitted Slippers
- DIY Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
- Holiday Tree Centerpiece
- Baby Pumpkin Crochet Beanie Pattern
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial