Build Sewing Skills, Discover Easy Projects in Free FaveCrafts eBook
Start from scratch and learn the basics with the latest edition of FaveCrafts' free eBook, 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas. Readers will find free sewing patterns for clothing, decorations and more. The projects are appropriate for every situation - from a lazy afternoon to a night on the town. Additionally, there are wearables for kids and even hats for babies. This free eBook is a must-have for anyone interested in sewing.
January 15, 2014 – Northbrook, IL – There's nothing wrong with starting from scratch, and beginning sewers need simple projects to help them develop skills and knowledge about the craft. The recently updated and revised free eBook from FaveCrafts, 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas is filled with delightful patterns that anyone can try. With patterns for everything from DIY wearables to handmade decor items, so there are plenty of opportunities to try something new.
According to a report from market research firm IBISWorld Inc., in 2013, "A growing number of consumers began creating their own clothes and accessories to satisfy their demands for unique or customized goods while saving money." More and more people are looking to cut costs and skip that trip to the mall, where it is so easy to overspend. Instead, they're trying something new and sewing their own clothes at home. Once a sewer becomes comfortable sewing their own clothes, they'll realize just how easy it is to create home decor, gifts and other everyday items.
21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas is filled with easy DIY ideas for beginning sewers. Many of the projects require repurposed fabric, making them ideal for anyone looking to cut costs. Projects like the Reborn Convertible Blouson Tunic (p. 16) allow sewers to breathe new life into old, tattered clothes. There are also sewing ideas for a variety of holidays. The Easy Chick Applique Shirt for Easter (p. 53) is a seasonal treat that can be worn when the day is over. The quick and easy gift ideas will also interest beginning sewers. Projects like the Framed Monogram (p. 66) make great birthday and hostess presents and can be gifted at any time of year.
Download 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Sewing/25-Sewing-Crafts-from-Bloggers-eBook. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Sewing Crafts” category on the FaveCrafts homepage.
# # #
Julia Litz, FaveCrafts Editor
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing LLC:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- 100+ Tie Dye Techniques and Patterns
- Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft
- Simple Crochet Sun Hat
- Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 36 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 27 Things to Do With Old Wine Bottles
- DIY Bird Feeder Buffet
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties