About American Crafts:
American Crafts has created stylish scrapbooking products since the early 1990s. Founded by the Mitchell family and based in Utah, the company originally offered non-scrapbooking products to the general craft market before focusing its efforts on memory preservation.
American Crafts is known for modern-looking designs that are simple, fresh and bright. In addition to patterned paper, the company produces Thickers, albums, unique pens and markers, Premium Ribbon, Fla!r, Remarks stickers, Minimarks rub-on transfers and other embellishments that always rank as customers' favorites.
American Crafts Projects at FaveCrafts:
Anyone can create these American Crafts projects. They're cute and easy to make. These Halloween crafts are perfect for the holiday season. It's great to keep all your memories together on one page. Scrapbooking is easy to do and you can have such a fun time creating all kinds of pages.
American Crafts provides you with many different ideas you may not have thought of on your own. Make your memories even more fun than the first time by adding embellishments like stamps, cardstock, stickers and more. American Crafts; they really are the color of memories!
- Faux Mistake Rib Easy Crochet Hat
- Thanksgiving Turkey Knit Hat
- 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Beginner Tote Bag
- 40+ Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Crochet Beach Tote Bag Pattern
- 48 Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch
- Orange and Blue Crochet Slippers
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More