About American Crafts:
American Crafts has created stylish scrapbooking products since the early 1990s. Founded by the Mitchell family and based in Utah, the company originally offered non-scrapbooking products to the general craft market before focusing its efforts on memory preservation.
American Crafts is known for modern-looking designs that are simple, fresh and bright. In addition to patterned paper, the company produces Thickers, albums, unique pens and markers, Premium Ribbon, Fla!r, Remarks stickers, Minimarks rub-on transfers and other embellishments that always rank as customers' favorites.
American Crafts Projects at FaveCrafts:
Anyone can create these American Crafts projects. They're cute and easy to make. These Halloween crafts are perfect for the holiday season. It's great to keep all your memories together on one page. Scrapbooking is easy to do and you can have such a fun time creating all kinds of pages.
American Crafts provides you with many different ideas you may not have thought of on your own. Make your memories even more fun than the first time by adding embellishments like stamps, cardstock, stickers and more. American Crafts; they really are the color of memories!
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts