About When Creativity Knocks Online Craft Show
Join the fun! You’ll be crafting and laughing as mother and daughter team, Ana and Megan Araujo, host this innovative online how-to craft show that features easy make-it-yourself projects. Show host Megan, the daughter, and expert crafter Ana, the mom, create projects side-by-side with real viewers. Along with airing a new show each week, the When Creativity Knocks website features helpful information and a library of past shows. Highlights include our Creativity Forum, Blogger’s Bonanza, WCK Crafting News and the WCK Shopping Mall.
“Teaching the world to craft…one door at a time!”
Ana Araujo, WCK Creative Designer
Ana has over 15 years of design experience in the world of crafts. Her designs have been featured in numerous publications and she is the author of Fun N’ Easy Fleece. Ana is the creator of, and expert designer for, When Creativity Knocks. Episodes can be viewed at www.WhenCreativityKnocks.com.
Ana is a guest designer for Petaloo on Home Shopping Network. She hosted Petaloo Petal Craft Workshop on the web, made regular television appearances as a guest designer on HGTV’s Carol Duvall Show, and has been a guest on KGO-TV’s The View From The Bay. She has also appeared on DIY Jewelry Making and the Rosie O’Donnell Show.
As a well-established craft instructor and guest/host, Ana’s never ending creativity, attention to detail, humor and “girl next door” appeal is what continues to warm the hearts of students, readers and viewers everywhere.
Megan Araujo, WCK Host
Megan is a recent graduate of San Jose State University. She is living in Los Angeles pursuing her career in entertainment. During college, Megan participated in a variety of activities including cheerleading and singing the national anthem at basketball and baseball games. Megan worked for Venue Tech Management Group where, as hospitality manager, she worked with entertainers including Gladys Knight, Lou Rawls, Raven Symone, Boyz II Men and Manhattan Transfer.
Megan is the host of When Creativity Knocks. She also hosted The Art & Soul Of Urban Living, a local Silicon Valley-based talk show that aired on KICU-TV in 2007.
Scott Pfeiffer, WCK Producer-Director
Scott’s career in television production includes ten years with KTTV, the FOX television station in Los Angeles and producer-director positions at CBS and ABC affiliates in Washington State. He also worked on several documentaries including Faithful to Continuance, on permanent display at the Smithsonian’s Museum of the American Indian in Washington, DC. Scott was awarded an Emmy in 1986 for his work on Trail of Greed, Trail of Death, a documentary for FOX Television.
Scott founded Intermedia Visual Communications (IVC), a video production and marketing agency in 2000. IVC has produced numerous commercials and promotional and training videos throughout the United States. Intermedia has also created and managed marketing and advertising plans for several large manufacturing and homebuilding firms in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Shawl Cir-Collar Vest Free Easy Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Top
- Pink Daisy Crocheted Baby Blanket
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Chevron Crochet Tank Top
- Isobel's Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Summer Tote
- Grace Kelly Bolero Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 53 Recycle Crafts for Kids
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger
- How to Make a Coffee Cozy
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves