Designer for Diamond Tech
Jeanne Baruth, native Michiganian, who migrated to Clearwater Florida in her early teens; graduated from Clearwater High School. She went on to Attended Hillsborough Community College to pursing her interest in the world of art. Trained by and apprenticed with B.A. Everett of Clearwater, refined her skills in charcoals, watercolors, and oils as she captured on canvas the beauty of Florida with scenes of the beach, sea, flora, and fauna. She later went on to major in psychology at the University of South Florida.
Jeanne returned to Michigan in the mid-90’s for 10 years where she had her own studio and broadened the scope of her work to include pottery, mosaics and jewelry.
Today returning to her “favorite” state Florida, has started a new venture in Tanglewood Studio, where she works in fusing glass, creating mosaics and eclectic pieces. Her projects are featured in Create & Decorate, Crafts n Things, Fired Arts, and Creative Home Arts magazines.
Back to Diamond Tech Main Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- Folding Chair Makeover
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Dancing Sheep Cup Cozy
- DIY Round Perpetual Calendar
- 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- W. Cushing & Co.