Leading the way to self-expression through the timeless art of handcrafting, C&T Publishing inspires crafters to use its products to create beauty every day.
Table of Contents
Since its founding in 1983, C&T Publishing has become the industry leader for providing exceptional books and products to the quilting, paper craft, and fiber art markets throughout the United States and internationally. Consumers purchase our products through quilt, fabric, and craft stores; book, gift and museum shops; scrapbook and paper craft stores; and book clubs.
CEO Todd Hensley, CFO Tony Hensley, publisher Amy Marson, and an enthusiastic staff, strive to identify emerging trends and new craft markets in order to provide the discerning consumer with access to cutting edge products and tools.
"We are dedicated to providing beautiful books and gifts that inspire creativity in quiltmakers and craftspeople, from beginners to master artisans," says Todd Hensley. "We meet this challenge by consistently offering the finest-quality publications available from today's top quilt designers, fiber artists, and paper crafters."
C&T Publishing is a one-stop-shop for all your crafting needs. We offer books and products to assist you with your Quiltmaking, Sewing, Fiber Arts, Mixed Media, Needle Arts, and Papercraft projects. Be sure to check out our line of instructional DVDs, Online Products, Fabric Paints, Quilters’ Gifts, Tools, Notions and Interfacings.
Quilt Shops, Craft and Fabric Stores, Book stores, Amazon, www.ctpub.com
"C&T Publishing Card Keeper." Staff Pick. scrapbooks etc. January 2009. [pdf]
"C&T Goes Green." Quilters Newsletter. December/January 2009. [pdf]
"A Dozen Pretty Little Things." Altered Arts. November/December 2008. [pdf]
C&T Publishing is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
ADDRESS:C&T Publishing, Inc.1651 Challenge Drive, Concord, CA 94520-5206
PHONE:(800) 284-1114 toll-free in U.S. • (925) 677-0377 International • Fax (925) 677-0373
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Cupcake Afghan
- Crochet Newsboy Hat Pattern
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas, Paper Crafts, and More
- Easy No-Binding Pot Holder Pattern
- Vintage-Inspired DIY Apron
- Shetland Cable Knit Bag
- Cozy Winter Headband
- Ribs All Around Baby Jacket and Bonnet
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid