Leading the way to self-expression through the timeless art of handcrafting, C&T Publishing inspires crafters to use its products to create beauty every day.
Table of Contents
Since its founding in 1983, C&T Publishing has become the industry leader for providing exceptional books and products to the quilting, paper craft, and fiber art markets throughout the United States and internationally. Consumers purchase our products through quilt, fabric, and craft stores; book, gift and museum shops; scrapbook and paper craft stores; and book clubs.
CEO Todd Hensley, CFO Tony Hensley, publisher Amy Marson, and an enthusiastic staff, strive to identify emerging trends and new craft markets in order to provide the discerning consumer with access to cutting edge products and tools.
"We are dedicated to providing beautiful books and gifts that inspire creativity in quiltmakers and craftspeople, from beginners to master artisans," says Todd Hensley. "We meet this challenge by consistently offering the finest-quality publications available from today's top quilt designers, fiber artists, and paper crafters."
C&T Publishing is a one-stop-shop for all your crafting needs. We offer books and products to assist you with your Quiltmaking, Sewing, Fiber Arts, Mixed Media, Needle Arts, and Papercraft projects. Be sure to check out our line of instructional DVDs, Online Products, Fabric Paints, Quilters’ Gifts, Tools, Notions and Interfacings.
Quilt Shops, Craft and Fabric Stores, Book stores, Amazon, www.ctpub.com
"C&T Publishing Card Keeper." Staff Pick. scrapbooks etc. January 2009. [pdf]
"C&T Goes Green." Quilters Newsletter. December/January 2009. [pdf]
"A Dozen Pretty Little Things." Altered Arts. November/December 2008. [pdf]
C&T Publishing is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
ADDRESS:C&T Publishing, Inc.1651 Challenge Drive, Concord, CA 94520-5206
PHONE:(800) 284-1114 toll-free in U.S. • (925) 677-0377 International • Fax (925) 677-0373
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- White Stripes Knit Dishcloth Pattern
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Amazing Infinity Crochet Scarf
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 17 Pokemon-Inspired Crochet Patterns You'll Adore
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Grace Kelly Bolero Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Roller Skate Booties
- Pom-Pom Booties from 'Vintage Knits'
- Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
- A-Line Sleeveless Dress for Girls
- DIY Nightstand from an Old Wine Crate
- Easy Square Coaster
- Sun Suit Pattern
- "I Heart You" Crochet Pillow Pattern
- Slip Stitch Hat
- Unforgettable One Skein Knit Scarf