Leading the way to self-expression through the timeless art of handcrafting, C&T Publishing inspires crafters to use its products to create beauty every day.
Table of Contents
Since its founding in 1983, C&T Publishing has become the industry leader for providing exceptional books and products to the quilting, paper craft, and fiber art markets throughout the United States and internationally. Consumers purchase our products through quilt, fabric, and craft stores; book, gift and museum shops; scrapbook and paper craft stores; and book clubs.
CEO Todd Hensley, CFO Tony Hensley, publisher Amy Marson, and an enthusiastic staff, strive to identify emerging trends and new craft markets in order to provide the discerning consumer with access to cutting edge products and tools.
"We are dedicated to providing beautiful books and gifts that inspire creativity in quiltmakers and craftspeople, from beginners to master artisans," says Todd Hensley. "We meet this challenge by consistently offering the finest-quality publications available from today's top quilt designers, fiber artists, and paper crafters."
C&T Publishing is a one-stop-shop for all your crafting needs. We offer books and products to assist you with your Quiltmaking, Sewing, Fiber Arts, Mixed Media, Needle Arts, and Papercraft projects. Be sure to check out our line of instructional DVDs, Online Products, Fabric Paints, Quilters’ Gifts, Tools, Notions and Interfacings.
Quilt Shops, Craft and Fabric Stores, Book stores, Amazon, www.ctpub.com
"C&T Publishing Card Keeper." Staff Pick. scrapbooks etc. January 2009. [pdf]
"C&T Goes Green." Quilters Newsletter. December/January 2009. [pdf]
"A Dozen Pretty Little Things." Altered Arts. November/December 2008. [pdf]
C&T Publishing is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
ADDRESS:C&T Publishing, Inc.1651 Challenge Drive, Concord, CA 94520-5206
PHONE:(800) 284-1114 toll-free in U.S. • (925) 677-0377 International • Fax (925) 677-0373
- Super Simple Etched Mason Jar
- Juxtapose: A Cabled Beanie
- Knit Cotton Washcloth with Crochet Edge
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Christmas Angel
- Mini Knit Stocking Ornaments
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- Granny Crochet Dishcloth
- Crochet Beach Beanie
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Trash Origami
- Adult Coloring Books
- Knotted Spiral Accent Pillow
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook