Baby Lock is a line of sewing, embroidery, quilting, sergers and specialty machines and accessories developed to make sewing more fun and easy. We’re not interested in creating technology for technology’s sake. That’s why everything that we do is to make your time sewing at your machine as enjoyable as possible. Baby Lock's main goal has been to enhance the love of sewing since our very beginning, over 40 years ago.
All Baby Lock machines and products are sold through Authorized Baby Lock Retailers. Baby Lock machines are not sold online; only an Authorized Retailer can ensure the authentic warranty. These retailers are more than just helpful men and women who sell machines… they are trained sewing experts who will always be there to answer questions, introduce new products and demonstrate exciting new features and technology. Click here to find a retailer store near you.
Today's young people are reviving the love of sewing in a way that's all their own. This D-I-Y (do it yourself) attitude has inspired millions of sewers to learn new techniques, express themselves through unique crafts and art, and even start their own homegrown sewing businesses. Baby Lock has an outlet for these independent-minded artists through Totally Stitchin (see link below). Totally Stitchin' includes sewing tips, a helpful glossary, trendy 1-hour projects and profiles of inspiring sewers, quilters, and other crafters.
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Cupcake Afghan
- Crochet Newsboy Hat Pattern
- 13 DIY Home Decor Ideas, Paper Crafts, and More
- Easy No-Binding Pot Holder Pattern
- Vintage-Inspired DIY Apron
- Shetland Cable Knit Bag
- Cozy Winter Headband
- Ribs All Around Baby Jacket and Bonnet
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid