Valentine's Day Painted Rock Magnets
Use smooth polished stones to create unique refrigerator magnets with the kids on Valentine's Day.
- Smooth stones from craft store, dollar or back yard. Better yet, go on a walk to find stones for this project
- Paint markers
- Paint brush and paint
- Fridge magnets
- Hot glue
- You can use the shape of the stones for particular shapes such as hearts, letters or flowers.
- Wash and dry the stones completely.
- Using the paint brush and paint, have the kids paint the stones with a background color completely. You can paint the stones red or pink and embellish with white shapes for Valentine’s Day.
- Let the stones dry. Play a different game at this time.
- Using paint markers, draw shapes or letter on the stones. Use four stones to spell out Love or XOXO or simply draw hearts. To help young children, draw a dot outline for them to fill in. Let the creativity flow! A random, colored design works great too.
- When dry, adults (or bigger children with adult supervision) can hot glue the stones to a fridge magnet.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!