The accents on this beautiful thank you card create a finished look that will jump off the page. The recipient will think it was professionally done!
- 1-inch Treasure Tape
- 4" x 6" Treasure Tape sheet
- Diamond Beadlets
- Kreinik #12 Braid 026 Amethyst
- Tlat-backed small flower buttons or cabochons
- Four large opalescent, flat-backed cabochons
- Stamp from Nice & Easy Notes by Stampin Up, or similar flower stamp
- Black ink pad
- Green and purple colored pencils
- White cardstock, folded to be 4"x 5 1/4" card
- Shallow pan or tray
- Stamp the flower pot image onto the cardstock as shown in the photo. Let ink dry, then color in the stems with green pencil. Color the bow with the purple pencil.
- Stamp the same image onto the white backing of the Treasure Tape sheet, then cut out, following the stamped lines as a template. Remove the red liner, and place tape directly over the image stamped on the card.
- Remove the white liner to expose top sticky layer. Lay the amethyst #12 Braid onto the bow area, tying it in a bow as shown in the photo.
- Place flower cabochons onto the flower stems.
- Place the card in the shallow pan or tray and cover the remaining sticky areas with the Diamond Beadlets.
- Lay the 1-inch Treasure Tape roll along the bottom of the card, as shown in the photo. Remove the red liner to expose the top sticky part.
- Lay your square cabochons in a row on this tape.
- Place your card in the tray again and cover remaining sticky areas with Diamond Beadlets.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.