We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Knooking is the new knitting! The Knook is a specialized crochet hook that creates true knitted fabric, while the attached cord completely prevents dropped stitches. This is a great way for crochet fans to learn how to knit and gives you the look of knitting without having to use two needles.
Great for making everything from scarves to afghans, the Knook is an easy-to-use tool that is great for crafters of all ages...and in this Beginner Set, you'll get everything you need to help you get started, including three Knook hooks, 3 cords, and a How-to-Knook instruction book that will give you instructions for making 4 beginner Knook patterns. You can use the Knook with any type of yarn and create all kinds of projects like you would with knitting needles.
The Knook also makes a great stocking stuffer idea and is a fun tool to take with you on a road trip or airplane ride. It's also easy to use for both left-handers and right-handers...and is especially beneficial to those who might be new to knitting.
So whether you're looking to try something new or you're a crochet fan who just can't get the hang of knitting, the Knook is here to help! With easy-to-follow directions and project instructions, this tool is the next big thing in the world of textile crafting.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
- Create with Copics: Beginner's Guide Online Class
- Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
- Sakura Quickie Glue
- Viva Pearl Pen
- Bunny Needle Felting Kit
- Westcott Heavy Duty iPoint School Electric Pencil Sharpener Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Purple Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Printable Quote Coloring Sheet
- Imp Hair Hat
- V-Stitch Hats For All
- Celtic Passion Beanie
- Bright and Colorful Loom Knit Hat
- Super Bulky Oversized Messy Bun Hat
- Seashore Messy Bun Hat
- Heart Quartet Mandala Coloring Page
- Short n Sassy Messy Bun Hat