Spectrum Noir Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When I was young, one of my favorite ways to relieve stress was to color. I would color in coloring books, create my own doodles on paper and in journals, or write my own stories and illustrate them along the way. Even today as an adult I find myself wanting to go home and do some coloring after a stressful day at work...and though the childhood desire is still there, I can now set aside the well-used crayons and dull colored pencils and make room for more reliable illustration tools, like the Spectrum Noir Markers from Darice.
Made and designed specifically for crafters, these markers are alcohol ink based and contain double-ended tips, one with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and the other a fine bullet tip for detailed work. Available in a variety of hues and kits, these markers make illustrating and color matching easy for illustrators of all skill levels.
I happen to love the Pale Hues Collection. Made up of 6 shades of pinks, yellows, and oranges, this kit is great for creating lovely florals, spring designs, baby illustrations and more. The unique color grouping system of these kits ensures that you always have the colors which work together...so there's no more guesswork as to how to match your colors. There are 12 packs of color families to choose from, each containing 6 pens. Start with the Pale Hues collection and continue adding all the necessary colors by searching for the other collection in this series (Essentials, Cool Greys, Warm Greys, Reds, Greens, Blues, Yellows, Browns, Pinks, Purples, and Turquoises).
Like most alchol ink based markers, the Spectrum Noir Markers are non-toxic, fast drying and will not bleed on most surfaces. The markers are also refillable, so once the ink goes out, you can easily just replace the ink fill...no need to have to buy a whole new set of markers.
If you find yourself wanting to doodle and draw again, you're going to want to check out the Spectrum Noir Markers from Darice. At a great value for your money, these marker sets will help you take your illustrations to a whole new level.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn