Spectrum Noir Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When I was young, one of my favorite ways to relieve stress was to color. I would color in coloring books, create my own doodles on paper and in journals, or write my own stories and illustrate them along the way. Even today as an adult I find myself wanting to go home and do some coloring after a stressful day at work...and though the childhood desire is still there, I can now set aside the well-used crayons and dull colored pencils and make room for more reliable illustration tools, like the Spectrum Noir Markers from Darice.
Made and designed specifically for crafters, these markers are alcohol ink based and contain double-ended tips, one with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and the other a fine bullet tip for detailed work. Available in a variety of hues and kits, these markers make illustrating and color matching easy for illustrators of all skill levels.
I happen to love the Pale Hues Collection. Made up of 6 shades of pinks, yellows, and oranges, this kit is great for creating lovely florals, spring designs, baby illustrations and more. The unique color grouping system of these kits ensures that you always have the colors which work together...so there's no more guesswork as to how to match your colors. There are 12 packs of color families to choose from, each containing 6 pens. Start with the Pale Hues collection and continue adding all the necessary colors by searching for the other collection in this series (Essentials, Cool Greys, Warm Greys, Reds, Greens, Blues, Yellows, Browns, Pinks, Purples, and Turquoises).
Like most alchol ink based markers, the Spectrum Noir Markers are non-toxic, fast drying and will not bleed on most surfaces. The markers are also refillable, so once the ink goes out, you can easily just replace the ink fill...no need to have to buy a whole new set of markers.
If you find yourself wanting to doodle and draw again, you're going to want to check out the Spectrum Noir Markers from Darice. At a great value for your money, these marker sets will help you take your illustrations to a whole new level.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
- Create with Copics: Beginner's Guide Online Class
- Fiskars Amplify Shears Set
- Sakura Quickie Glue
- Viva Pearl Pen
- Bunny Needle Felting Kit
- Westcott Heavy Duty iPoint School Electric Pencil Sharpener Review
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Purple Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Printable Quote Coloring Sheet
- Imp Hair Hat
- V-Stitch Hats For All
- Celtic Passion Beanie
- Bright and Colorful Loom Knit Hat
- Super Bulky Oversized Messy Bun Hat
- Seashore Messy Bun Hat
- Heart Quartet Mandala Coloring Page
- Short n Sassy Messy Bun Hat