Spectrum Noir Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
When I was young, one of my favorite ways to relieve stress was to color. I would color in coloring books, create my own doodles on paper and in journals, or write my own stories and illustrate them along the way. Even today as an adult I find myself wanting to go home and do some coloring after a stressful day at work...and though the childhood desire is still there, I can now set aside the well-used crayons and dull colored pencils and make room for more reliable illustration tools, like the Spectrum Noir Markers from Darice.
Made and designed specifically for crafters, these markers are alcohol ink based and contain double-ended tips, one with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and the other a fine bullet tip for detailed work. Available in a variety of hues and kits, these markers make illustrating and color matching easy for illustrators of all skill levels.
I happen to love the Pale Hues Collection. Made up of 6 shades of pinks, yellows, and oranges, this kit is great for creating lovely florals, spring designs, baby illustrations and more. The unique color grouping system of these kits ensures that you always have the colors which work together...so there's no more guesswork as to how to match your colors. There are 12 packs of color families to choose from, each containing 6 pens. Start with the Pale Hues collection and continue adding all the necessary colors by searching for the other collection in this series (Essentials, Cool Greys, Warm Greys, Reds, Greens, Blues, Yellows, Browns, Pinks, Purples, and Turquoises).
Like most alchol ink based markers, the Spectrum Noir Markers are non-toxic, fast drying and will not bleed on most surfaces. The markers are also refillable, so once the ink goes out, you can easily just replace the ink fill...no need to have to buy a whole new set of markers.
If you find yourself wanting to doodle and draw again, you're going to want to check out the Spectrum Noir Markers from Darice. At a great value for your money, these marker sets will help you take your illustrations to a whole new level.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Practical Origami
- Cri-Kit Gel Pens and Holder for your Craft Cutting Machine
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Anchor Threads
- Dritz Rotary Cutter
- Etchall Paint Products
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Pretty in Pink Baby Blanket
- Terrific Turtle Crochet Beanie
- Purrfect Winter Beanie