Faber-Castell Getting Started Mixed Media and Collage Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Getting Started Mixed Media & Collage Creative Studio
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed By Maria Nerius
I’m going to tell you from the start that I haven’t found a Faber-Castell Creative Studio kit that I didn’t just love. The company knows art, craft, and how to put together a kit that inspires, teaches, and makes you feel quite special upon opening it. This kit includes 20 printed papers, 2 Art GRIP® Aquarelle pencils, 1 PITT artist pen with brush tip, 7 greyboard work surfaces in various sizes, white gesso, white craft glue, foam brush, lace, plastic mesh screen, sepia stamp pad, 1” & 2” rubber stamps, pencil sharpener, and a 12 piece illustrated instruction card pack. I loved reading the instructions on printed cards and the kit can produce many, many projects from mixed media collages and artist trading cards.
I felt like an artist just opening up the beautiful box. Everything coordinates and you don’t have to worry, just create. Mixed media and collage are very popular arts right now and each can be done by creative people of all ages. And for those who think they aren’t creative? A few minutes with this kit and even the most die-hard of people who think they lost out on the creativity gene will be smiling as they put all the pieces together to create a unique piece of handmade art. Excellent collection of materials and I’d call the kit extraordinary in its beauty from the packaging to the instructions this kit is a winner!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards