This necklace is so quick and easy to make! The look is modern and brings cool elements together leaving the Beadalon silver plated wire exposed in its natural beauty.
- 19 in. - Beadalon 19 Strand silver plated .024 in. wire
- 3 - 7.3mm Crystal rainbow long tube dichroic glass beads
- 4 - 6mm Red round fire-polish glass beads
- 2 - 4mm Clear smooth bicone color-coated glass beads
- 4 - 4mm Crimp covers, silver color
- 4 - Size #2 Crimp beads, silver plated
- 1 - 9mm Designer heavy spring ring clasp, silver plated
- 6 - 8.2mm Barbell spacer beads, silver plated
- Designer mighty crimper
- Designer flush cutter
Note: Project completion time: approx. 20 min.
Finished length: 16 in.
- Attach double round ring end of Designer heavy spring ring clasp to the length of Beadalon 19 Strand silver plated wire using a crimp bead. Crimp it. Cover crimped crimp bead with crimp cover; and close it with mighty crimp tool.
- String on 1 crimp bead and 1 clear bicone bead.
- Then begin with a red round fire-polish glass bead, and alternate between these and the dichroic glass long tube beads, separating each with a barbell spacer.
- Complete the beaded portion with the other clear bicone glass bead and a crimp bead.
- Once all beads are used, string on another crimp bead.
- Affix the wire to the other side of the heavy spring ring clasp. Adjust the necklace to the desired length. Crimp the crimp bead, then cover with a crimp cover.
- Place beaded design in the center of the necklace and crimp the previously strung crimp bead. Leaving about 3/16 in. of space, crimp the opposite end. Cover the crimps with crimp covers.