This decorated boo bag is the perfect way to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters or to give to a child to carry around so she can collect her own.
- White paper gift bag with handles (8” wide x 10” tall)
- Orange cardstock 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Lime green cardstock, 6” x 8”
- Large jack o’lantern rubber stamp and black stamp pad (or print a black and white drawing of a jack o’lantern onto your orange cardstock)
- Kreinik #16 Braid 051F, 053F
- Kreinik 1/16” Ribbon in 052F
- 4” x 6” Treasure Tape
- 1-inch Treasure Tape.
- Diamond Beadlets
- Shallow pan or tray
- If needed, stamp the jack o’lantern image onto your orange cardstock or print from your home computer.
- Remove the 4” x 6” Treasure Tape from its white backing and lay, centered, on top of your orange cardstock. Remove the red liner to expose the top sticky part.
- Use the orange braid to outline the pumpkin.
- Use the green braid to outline the eyes, nose, and mouth of the jack o’lantern, and to create leafy tendrils next to the stem. Use our photograph as a guide.
- Write the word “Boo” using the 1/16” Ribbon
- Lay your card in a shallow pan and cover remaining sticky areas with Diamond Beadlets.
- Using Treasure Tape, adhere the decorated orange cardstock to the front of your green cardstock. Then attach this to the white bag.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.