17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
Jimmy Beans Wool
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Headquartered in Reno, NV, Jimmy Beans Wool is a family-run bricks and mortar & Internet yarn superstore. With the goal of being our internet customers’ “local yarn store…online”, the Jimmy Beans Wool website is geared towards making the knitting and crocheting customer's experience as easy, friendly and informative as possible. And as one of the most sophisticated websites in the industry, you'll find a host of other online shopping tools available too.
In keeping with the goal of providing online customers with an in-store experience, the site also offers knitting and crocheting help via online chat, email, twitter, and a toll-free number. Jimmy Beans Wool is THE local yarn shop... online.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sandits Sanding Sticks
- Apricot Bath Bomb Recipe
- Homemade Lip Balm
- Spiced Brown Sugar Scrub
- Tree of Love DIY Wedding Centerpiece
- Painted Tool Box DIY Father's Day Gift
- Mary Vaughn
- Red and Black Dangly Plastic Earrings
- Refashioned Patchwork Jacket Sewing Pattern
- Coraline's Summer Baby Hat Pattern